Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Club"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- His (Lord Visnu) four hands were decorated with a conchshell, club, lotus and disc, He was dressed in yellow garments, and His eyes appeared like the petals of a blooming lotus
- His arms, which resembled flanks of soldiers, spread in all directions as He killed the demons, rogues and atheists with His conchshell, disc, club, lotus and other natural weapons
- O club in the hand of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, you produce sparks of fire as powerful as thunderbolts, and you are extremely dear to the Lord. I am also His servant
- O universal Lord, I wish to see You in Your four-armed form, with helmeted head and with club, wheel, conch and lotus flower in Your hands. I long to see You in that form. BG 11.46 - 1972
- Once Krsna was watching Sridama very expertly using his stick to fight with Balarama, who was an expert club-fighter and who had even killed the Pralambasura demon with His club
- Since the gorilla was striking Him with his hands, Lord Balarama would not strike him back with His own weapons, the club or the plow. Simply with His fists He struck the collarbone of the gorilla
- Some yogis think of the Lord within their hearts as measuring about six inches. The Lord has four hands, in which He holds a conchshell, club, disc and lotus flower. Those who worship this form of Visnu within the heart are called sagarbha-yogis
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, how shall I glorify the character of Bali Maharaja? The SPG, the master of the three worlds, who is most compassionate to His own devotee, stands with club in hand at Bali Maharaja's door
- The club and disc are meant for the infidel miscreants and demons, and the lotus flower and conchshell are for the devotees. But because the Lord is the Supreme Absolute, the result of all His weapons is one and the same
- The demon Balvala was flying in the sky, and at the first opportunity Lord Balarama dragged him down with His plow and angrily smashed the demon's head with His club
- The four weapons of the Lord, especially the club and the Sudarsana cakra, always protect the devotees
- The gorilla was striking Him with his (Dvivida's) hands, Balarama would not strike him back with His own weapons, club or plow
- The Lord is a person, He wears a garland of flowers, and He is eternally manifest with four hands, which hold (beginning from the lower left hand) a conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- The Lord is bedecked with flower garlands, His neck is decorated with the Kaustubha gem, and He carries with Him the goddess of fortune and His personal weapons, like His disc and club
- The Lord was enriched with four hands, earrings of molten gold and eyes blood red with fury. As He loitered about, His club constantly encircled Him like a shooting star
- The pure devotees are always protected by the club of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore Lord Brahma and I and even the time factor are not competent to chastise them
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has a cheerful, lotuslike countenance with ruddy eyes like the interior of a lotus and a swarthy body like the petals of a blue lotus. He bears a conch, discus and mace in three of His hands