Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"glorify Krsna"|"Krsna, who is glorified"|"Krsna and glorify"|"glorified Lord Sri Krsna"|"the Lord is glorified"|"Krsna, who is glorified"|"glorification of Lord Krsna"|"Krsna, about whom glorification"|"glorifying and chanting the glories of the Lord"|"glorifying Krsna"|"Krsna and glorifying Him"|"glorified Krsna"|"Krsna, be glorified"|"glorification of Krsna"|"Krsna, glorifying"|"Krsna are glorified"|"Krsna by glorifying"|"glorifying the qualities of Krsna"|"Krsna and glorification"|"glorifying Lord Krsna"|"Krsna by glorifying Him"|"Krsna is especially glorified"|"glorify Lord Krsna"|"glorifies Lord Krsna"|"glorifying Krishna"|"glorification of Radha and Krishna"|"Krishna is being glorified"
- Vedabase query: "glorif* Krsna"@5
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Glorifying Krsna"
The following 173 pages are in this category, out of 173 total.
- A devotee of Godhead is he who glorifies the Personality of Godhead under the dictation of transcendental ecstasy. This ecstasy is a by-product of profound love for the Supreme, which is itself attained by the process of glorification
- A devotee states that though in some of the eighteen Puranas the process of glorifying Lord Visnu is not mentioned, and the glorifying of some demigod is offered, such glorification must be continued for millions of years
- A devotee's business is to earn the favor of the Lord. Therefore a devotee should always glorify the Lord in His wonderful creations. A devotee should not decry the creation of the Lord, defying Him by saying that He has created a false world
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Taking advantage of this opportunity, the most exalted demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva come down to offer their evening prayers, and they accompany the cowherd boys in glorifying the qualities of Krsna"
- A literature presented to the people, to the public for reading, which are even grammatically incorrect, but because there is glorification of the Lord, it can produce revolution. It can purify the whole human society
- A person who desires unalloyed devotional service to Lord Krsna, who is praised by transcendental sound vibrations, should always hear about His glorification & transcendental qualities. This will surely kill all kinds of inauspiciousness in the heart
- Absorbed in the thought of the transcendental qualities of the Lord (Krsna), who is glorified in select poetry, the ladies on the roofs of all the houses of Hastinapura began to talk of Him. This talk was more attractive than the hymns of the Vedas
- After extinguishing the devastating fire, Krsna, surrounded by His relatives, friends, cows, calves and bulls and glorified by His friends' singing, again entered Vrndavana, which is always full of cows
- Akrura continued, "All people can appreciate the incarnations and pastimes of Your (Krsna's) Lordship and eternally glorify Your activities"
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Advaitacandra! All glories to Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- All glories unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is known as the son of Devaki! All glories to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is known as the light of the dynasty of Vrsni
- All servant, we are. Somebody is engaged in dressing the Deity. Somebody is engaged in preparing nice foodstuff for Deity. Somebody is making flower garlands. Somebody is going to distribute literature to make people understand the glories of Krsna
- All the great sages then glorified Lord Sri Krsna, who was present there, by confidential Vedic hymns. Then all of them returned to their respective hermitages, bearing always Lord Krsna within their hearts
- All the Vedic hymns glorify the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. The Ganges water is considered sanctified because of its being the water used to wash the lotus feet of Lord Krsna
- All who were there personally visited Lord Balarama and Krsna, and being properly welcomed by Them, they began to glorify the members of the Yadu dynasty, especially Krsna and Balarama
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead may be seen, glorified or remembered with an attitude of envy, He nevertheless awards the most confidential liberation, which is rarely achieved by the demigods and demons
- Any endeavor for pushing on Krsna's glories, that is also as good as chanting the holy name
- Any sensible man who is above the average man with a poor fund of knowledge must constantly remember the Personality of Godhead by hearing about Him, by glorifying Him, by remembering Him and by worshiping Him always, without cessation
- Anyone can become a pure devotee by engaging himself in the business of glorifying the Supreme Lord (Sankirtana movement)
- Anyone in the entire world, even down to the candala, who lives by cooking and eating the flesh of the dog, is immediately purified if he takes bath in hearing through the ear the glorification of My name, fame, etc
- Bhajahu Re Mana, CD 5 - My dear mind, my desire is that you kindly help me hearing about this abhaya-caranaravinda, Krsna, sravana. And let me chant about His glories, sravana kirtana
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "let us take this prasada to our full satisfaction and glorify Your Lordships Sri Sri Radha and Krsna and in love call for the help of Lord Caitanya and Prabhu Nityananda"
- By hearing about and glorifying the Lord, all a person's activities become molded into spiritual activities, and thus all conceptions of material miseries become completely vanquished
- By His liberal behavior, Krsna released all the kings who had been in the clutches of Jarasandha, & the kings, being fully satisfied, began to chant His holy name, think of His holy form, glorify His transcendental pastimes as the SPG
- By such mercy (krpa-siddha), even if a devotee is dumb he can speak or write to glorify the Lord splendidly, even if lame he can cross mountains, and even if blind he can see the stars in the sky
- By your knowledge. If you are scientist, you are chemist, through chemical challenge you try to glorify the Supreme Lord. If you are physicist, from physical point of view, try to explain
- Devotee's business is to glorify. He doesn't take any credit for himself. Actually, there is nothing to be taken credit. The all credit goes to Krsna
- Devotees are always interested in hearing about the Lord's transcendental qualities, and they are always eager to glorify these qualities, but sometimes they feel inconvenienced by humbleness
- Devotees of the Supreme Lord are twenty-four hours daily engaged in glorifying the qualities and pastimes of the Supreme Lord. Their hearts and souls are constantly submerged in Krsna, and they take pleasure in discussing Him with other devotees
- Drummers beat drums in jubilation, the brahmanas recited Vedic hymns, and all the devotees of the Lord chanted the words "Jaya! Jaya! All glories to the Supreme Personality of Godhead!"
- Due to their heart and soul being completely given to Krsna, they (the gopis) began to chant His glories, completely forgetting their family interests
- First of all we have to hear about God from authorized persons. Then kirtanam. Kirtanam means glorifying the activities of God. Then there are other. These two items are very important, and there are other items also
- Fixing one's mind on Krsna by seeing the beautiful transcendental form of the Lord nicely decorated, hearing His transcendental glories, tasting food offered to Him, associating with His devotees
- Following in the footsteps of Srila Vyasadeva, Sukadeva Gosvami and all the acaryas in disciplic succession, the whole population of the world should glorify Lord Krsna, and for their best interest they should take to this Krsna consciousness movement
- Glorification of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is performed in the parampara system; that is, it is conveyed from spiritual master to disciple. Such glorification is relished by those no longer interested in the false, temporary glorification
- Gosthy-anandi, which means those who are preachers and have many followers for preaching the glories of the Lord and who live among those many, many followers just to organize missionary activities
- I am convinced that if you simply glorify Krsna and our books in the best descriptive manner, that anyone and everyone, no matter even atheist or otherwise, they can be convinced to purchase
- I have explained tonight in the temple meeting that Krishna does not live in Vaikuntha nor does He live in the hearts of the yogi. But He lives there where His pure devotees chant His glories
- I was prepared to chant even if there were no men present to hear me. The principle of chanting is to glorify the Lord and not to attract a crowd. If Krishna hears nicely then he will ask some sincere devotee to gather in such place
- If one has heard properly about the Supreme Personality of Godhead, his duty is to glorify the Lord and preach His glories. This is called kirtitavyah. When one hears about the Lord and glorifies Him, it is natural to think of Him
- If we chant Hare Krsna mantra or engage our talking for glorifying the Lord, then death cannot touch. Death cannot touch means we are making our way to become immune from death
- If we want actual peace, we must open the road to understanding of the Supreme Lord Krsna and glorify Him for His virtuous activities as they are depicted in the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In all Vedic literature, beginning from the four Vedas, Vedanta-sutra and the Upanisads and Puranas, the glories of the Supreme Lord are celebrated
- In both the Bible and the Koran it is always recommended to be engaged always in kirtana or glorifying the Supreme Lord. Kirtana means to glorify the Lord by your vibration
- In our society everything is open. There is no secrecy. We worship Krsna, we think of Krsna, we work for Krsna, we glorify Krsna, we chant for Krsna, we dedicate our life for Krsna. That's all
- In the Laghu-bhagavatamrtam it is defined that these saktyavesa avatara, they are all living entities; they are not on the level of Visnu-tattva. But they have special power and special, I mean to say, opulence to glorify the Supreme Lord
- In the process of glorifying the Lord there should be no restriction of time and space. This is called sanatana-dharma or bhagavata-dharma
- In the Western world, there is no such thought (as in my books). They agree. So why it is revolutionary? Because there is an attempt to glorify Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nothing more. There is no literary career
- In this Age of Kali, those who are intelligent perform the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appears in this age always describing the glories of Krsna
- Inquiring about the Lord, applying bhakti-yoga in life, worshiping the Yogesvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and by hearing and chanting about the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. These actions are pious in themselves
- It is in this connection that Sukadeva Gosvami glorifies the Lord with the word jayati
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- It would not have been possible for anyone but Krsna to kill these great heroes (Salva, Dantavakra and Viduratha), and therefore all the demigods from heaven and the human beings on the surface of the globe were glorifying Him
- Kapiladeva said to Devahuti, "Those who assemble together to understand My qualities, pastimes and form, and thus glorify Me congregationally and derive transcendental pleasure therefrom, such fortunate devotees never desire to become one with Me"
- King Yudhisthira sufficiently rewarded all the demigods who participated in the yajna, and, being greatly satisfied, all of them left, praising the King's activities and glorifying Lord Krsna
- Kirtana means sometimes chanting with music, and sometimes speaking. Both of them are kirtana. Kirtayati iti kirtanam. Whenever we glorify the Lord, that is called kirtana. The Srimad-Bhagavatam reading is also kirtana
- Krsna and His unalloyed devotees cannot be separated, and therefore glorifying the devotee means glorifying the Lord and vice versa
- Krsna comes to exhibit His transcendental activities so that people may have the chance to glorify Him in every respect
- Krsna consciousness movement means know how to glorify God, not theoretical-practical
- Krsna indirectly praised the fatherhood of Nanda Maharaja and motherhood of Yasoda as most glorious because although He and Balarama were not their born sons, Nanda and Yasoda actually enjoyed Their childhood pastimes
- Krsna is the Supreme, and He is always glorified as the Supreme Lord and controller. Thus all the previously mentioned transcendental qualities are in Him
- Krsna's reputation is still expanding. We are spreading the glories of Krsna by pushing forward this Krsna consciousness movement
- Laksmana said, "My dear Queen, many times I heard the great sage Narada glorifying the pastimes of Krsna. I became attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna when I heard Narada say that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, was also attracted to His lotus feet"
- Let Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, be glorified! By virtue of His expanding attractive features, He subjugated the gopis named Taraka and Pali and absorbed the minds of Syama and Lalita
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the all-auspicious Lord Sri Krsna, about whom glorification, remembrances, audience, prayers, hearing and worship can at once cleanse the effects of all sins of the performer
- Let us talk about Bhagavad-gita, let us talk about Srimad-Bhagavatam or any book which is describing the transcendental name, fame, glory, quality, pastime of Lord Krsna. This is Krsna consciousness
- Lord Krsna is especially glorified for giving pleasure to the gopis and the queens of Dvaraka. Sukadeva Gosvami glorifies Lord Krsna for His enchanting smile, by which He enchanted not only the gopis of Vrndavana but also the queens of Dvaraka
- Lord Siva, Narada the sage amongst the demigods, and Kapila, the incarnation of Godhead, all know very confidentially about His glories through direct contact
- Lord Sri Krsna is just like a bluish lotus flower for the ears; He is ointment for the eyes, a necklace of indranila gems for the chest, and universal ornaments for the gopi damsels of Vrndavana. Let that Lord Sri Hari, Krsna, be glorified
- Mahatma means he has taken shelter of Krsna cent percent, and his only business is to worship and glorify Krsna. That is mahatma. So Gandhi never believed that there was Krsna, but he became mahatma by popular vote. That's all
- May the sweet sound of Lord Krsna's flute, His authorized messenger, be glorified, for it expertly releases Srimati Radharani from Her shyness and attracts Her from Her home to the forest
- Millions and millions of years ago, when Narada Muni was a Gandharva, he neglected the order to glorify the Lord, and being mad in the association of women, he began to chant otherwise. Thus he was cursed to become a sudra
- Music and dancing, when employed in glorifying the Supreme Lord as kirtana, are transcendental, and they bring about a life completely fit for spiritual enjoyment
- My dear boys and girls, you are working so hard for broadcasting the glories of Lord Krishna's lotus feet and thus my Guru Maharaja will be so pleased upon you
- O my Lord, who are glorified by exalted prayers, You show special favor to Your devotees by manifesting Yourself in the eternal forms in which they welcome You
- On the occasion of Bhaumasura's being killed by Lord Krsna, all the demon's relatives screamed in disappointment, and the saintly persons glorified the chivalrous activities of the Lord
- Once there was a sankirtana festival to glorify the Supreme Lord in an assembly of the demigods, and the Gandharvas and Apsaras were invited by the prajapatis to take part in it
- One cannot live outside the society of devotees; one must live in the association of devotees, where there is constant chanting and hearing of the glories of the Lord. The Krsna consciousness movement is started for this purpose
- One cannot write to glorify the Lord unless one is endowed with His causeless mercy
- One has to glorify the Supreme Lord, praising His holy name, His eternal form, His transcendental qualities and His uncommon pastimes
- One need only be firmly convinced by the spiritual master that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If one decides this, he can make further progress by thinking of Krsna, chanting of Krsna and glorifying Him
- One should mold his life in such a way that he cannot live in peace without drinking the nectar of the glorification of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari. One can be thus elevated by being disgusted with the taste for sense enjoyment
- One should silently murmur the (dvadasaksara) mantra 108 times and offer prayers to the Lord for His glorification. Then one should circumambulate the Lord and finally, with great delight and satisfaction, offer obeisances, falling straight like a rod
- One who is not a devotee must speak nonsensically because he does not have the power to speak about the glories of Krsna. Thus whatever he says is influenced by the illusory energy and is compared to the croaking of a frog
- Only in the association of devotees can one relish the glorification of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Just through a little association with a pure devotee, one can become successful in his journey back to Godhead
- Our business is to glorify Krsna as the Lord of Vrndavana and to popularize Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's Hare Krsna Movement
- People can hold meetings to glorify the Lord in their respective languages and with melodious songs, and if such performances are executed in an offenseless manner, it is certain that the participants will gradually attain spiritual perfection
- Prahlada Maharaj says that even in his childhood, when he was loudly speaking the glories of the Lord, he used to dance just like a shameless madman
- Pure devotees engage one hundred percent in glorifying the Supreme Lord, who is the Lord of the demigods and the controller of all living entities
- Radha continued, "He has many new girlfriends, who are no doubt happy in His association. Because the lusty, burning sensation of their breasts has been satisfied by Krsna, they are happy. If you go there, glorify Krsna, they may be pleased to reward you"
- Real transcendental pleasure is realized in the glorification of the transcendental Lord, and not in the feeling of being situated in His impersonal feature
- Repetition of the glories of Krsna is not a literary weakness. It is said that at a time of bewilderment or wonder or of great ecstasy, statements are repeated over and over. That is not a flaw
- Rukmini continued, "Great saintly persons like Narada Muni are always engaged simply in glorifying Your transcendental characteristics. Someone who simply takes shelter of such a saintly person immediately becomes freed from all material contamination"
- Rukmini continued, "They (beggars) are all great souls and devotees who have no other business than to glorify You. Such great souls forgive even the worst offenders"
- Rukminidevi said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your transcendental glories are chanted by great sages who are free from material contamination, and in exchange for such glorification You are so kind that You freely distribute Yourself to such devotees"
- Sisupala could not tolerate such honoring of Krsna and glorification of His qualities because Krsna stole Rukmini. Instead of being happy to hear the glories of the Lord, he became very angry
- So far we are concerned, we are preaching the glories of Krishna throughout the world, to glorify Brajendra-nandana Hari
- Sri Krsna carries a flute and enchants the hearts of all women throughout the universe. He is specifically the enjoyer of the beautiful gopis, and He is the enchanter of Cupid also. Let Him be glorified!
- Sri Narada Muni plays on his instrument to glorify the transcendental activities of the Lord and to give relief to all miserable living entities of the universe. No one is happy here within the universe
- Srila Narada chants the glorification of the Lord not for his personal benefit but because the glorifications are identical with the Lord. Narada Muni penetrates into the presence of the Lord by the transcendental chanting
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami thus concludes his description of the superexalted position of Lord Krsna by glorifying Him in the following way, "O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You"
- Such babajis do not know that if one is engaged in preaching or in glorifying the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the good reputation of a preacher automatically follows one
- Sukadeva Gosvami informs King Pariksit: "My dear King, the wives of the brahmanas were usually very much attached to the glorification of Krsna, and they were always anxious to get an opportunity to see Him"
- Sukadeva Gosvami then glorifies the Lord as one who is honored by the yadu-vara-parisat, the assembly house of the Yadu dynasty, and as the killer of different kinds of demons
- Sukadeva Gosvami, the son of Vyasadeva, was also full in transcendental knowledge and was a great devotee of Krsna, son of Vasudeva. So there must have been discussion of Krsna, who is glorified by great philosophers & in the company of great devotees
- Suta Gosvami said: The Lord (Krsna), thus hearing the prayers of Kuntidevi, composed in choice words for His glorification, mildly smiled. That smile was as enchanting as His mystic power
- That is our process. Our only objective is how to glorify the Supreme Personality of Godhead. We are writing books, we are publishing magazines, we are preaching, we are going everywhere - just to glorify Krsna
- The beautiful moonlike glories of Mukunda give distress to the lotuslike faces of the wives of the demons and to their raised breasts, which are like gleaming cakravaka birds
- The Caitanya-caritamrta shows that there are many wonderful things to discover by glorifying the Supreme
- The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, or glorification of the name, fame and pastimes of the Lord, is recommended as the most perfect process of atonement because such chanting eradicates the dirt from one's heart completely
- The childhood pastimes of Krsna are glorified even today by many sages and saintly persons, but Vasudeva & Devaki could not enjoy such childhood pastimes personally. The reason for this was explained by Sukadeva Gosvami to Maharaja Pariksit as follows
- The denizens of heaven were very much pleased, and they offered their respects by chanting in glorification of the Lord and showering Him with flowers, accepting the victory with great appreciation
- The devotee said, "Even great sages who are accustomed to live in solitary places are also attracted by the songs of Your glory"
- The devotee, who does not expect any personal benefit and whose only ambition is to spread the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is blessed with all the auspicious results of bhakti-yoga, without hard labor
- The glorification of the incarnation by the sages on the higher planets consisted of factual Vedic hymns. Whenever there is glorification of the Lord, it is to be understood that Vedic mantras are being rightly vibrated
- The gopis dressed themselves very luxuriantly and sat in bull-driven carts, chanting the glories of Krsna's pastimes. The brahmanas, assembled there to act as priests for Govardhana-puja, offered their blessings to the cowherd men and their wives
- The impersonal Brahman effulgence is only a part of the Personality of Godhead. Impersonal Brahman is situated on the person of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such, Brahman is the glorification of the personality of the Godhead
- The impersonalist perceives the presence of the Lord in water by its taste, and the personalist also glorifies the Lord for His kindly supplying tasty water to quench man's thirst
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down as they constantly remembered Him
- The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound, but unfortunately we have no taste for hearing and glorifying the Lord's name and activities
- The mahatma cannot be manufactured by rubber-stamping an ordinary man. His symptoms are described here: a mahatma is always engaged in chanting the glories of the Supreme Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- The male parrot sang, "The glorification of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is beneficial to everyone in the universe. His beauty is victorious over the gopis of Vrndavana, and it subdues their patience"
- The meaning of controlled speech conveyed by Srila Rupa Gosvami advocates the positive process of krsna-katha, engaging the speaking process in glorifying the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna
- The medicines include hearing & chanting & remembering the glories of Godhead, worshiping the transcendental form of Godhead, offering Him transcendental service, accepting Him as one's supreme friend & lastly, surrendering unto Him in all circumstances
- The more you glorify the Lord, you become pious simply by kirtana. It is not necessary that you understand, but if you go on chanting Hare Krsna maha-mantra, then you become pious
- The Personality of Godhead and His transcendental name, fame, glory, etc., are all nondifferent from Him
- The principle of chanting is to glorify the Lord, not to attract a crowd
- The proof of Prahlada's natural devotion is that even when he was a small child he did not play with his playmates, but was always eager to preach the glories of the Lord
- The purpose of going to a place of pilgrimage is to get the chance to glorify the Lord. Even today, although times have changed, there are still pilgrimage sites in India
- The root cause of the despondency of Vyasadeva was his deliberate avoidance of glorifying the Lord in his various editions of the Puranas
- The sruti-gana, the personified Vedas, who glorify the Lord
- There is no bar for anyone in any part of the creation to chant and glorify the Lord by the particular name of the Lord as it is locally understood. They are all auspicious, and one should not distinguish such names of the Lord as material commodities
- Therefore what is that paramahamsa stage? That is nairgunya-stha ramante sma gunanukathane hareh. His only business is to glorify Krsna. He does not do that... Not that "I have become paramahamsa. Let me eat and sleep." No
- Therefore, one should first of all hear about the Lord. When one has perfectly and scrutinizingly heard, one must glorify His acts and deeds, and thus it will become possible to remember constantly the transcendental nature of the Lord
- They (the citizens of Mathura) began to chant the victory glorification of Lord Krsna. When Lord Krsna entered the city after the victory, many bugles, conches and kettledrums sounded
- They (the gopis) remembered Him, entering the forest of Vrndavana, which is always glorified by the footprints of Krsna and His companions
- They (the gopis) were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna. Their smiling cheeks shone with beauty, and they began to sing the glories of Krsna with transcendental pleasure
- This is the business of the disciple, how to glorify the spiritual master, parampara. I glorify my spiritual master, you glorify your spiritual master. If we simply do that, glorify, then Krsna is glorified
- Those interested in worshiping the Lord in solitary places may be eligible for liberation themselves, but a pure devotee is always aggrieved to see others suffering. Not caring for his own liberation, he always engages in preaching by glorifying the Lord
- Those who are already liberated chant and hear the holy name of the Lord, knowing perfectly that to glorify the Lord is the only way to keep oneself in a transcendental position
- Those who engage in sense gratification are called demons, and those who spread the glorification of the Lord or satisfy the transcendental senses of the Lord are called demigods
- Those who have tasted the nectar of devotion by relishing the transcendental vibration of chanting Your (Lord`s) glories do not care for any other spiritual bliss or for material comforts
- Those words which do not describe the glories of the Lord, who alone can sanctify the atmosphere of the whole universe, are considered by saintly persons to be like unto a place of pilgrimage for crows
- To discuss about Krsna, to hear about Krsna, to chant about Krsna, to glorify about Krsna, everything is spiritual
- To serve the topmost devotee means to hear from him about the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. To hear the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead from the mouth of a pure devotee is to acquire a pious life
- Tongue has got two functions, namely to vibrate to speak something, and to taste something. So you engage. You simply engage your tongue for chanting and glorifying Krsna, and eat prasadam, then the two tongue's business will be finished
- Tongue should be used always for glorifying the Supreme Lord. That is our business with the tongue. And the tongue should not be allowed to eat anything except krsna-prasada. Then you become liberated, simply by controlling the tongue
- We are giving chance all over the world, opening this Radha-Krsna temple, giving them chance to chant the glories of the Lord. That means it is going to their credit
- We don't condemn. We don't say that don't manufacture this microphone. Yes. Microphone-use. But use it for declaring glories of the Lord. Then it is fully utilized. That is our process, Krsna consciousness
- We may spend anything and everything for the deity, as long as there is no scarcity, and by that lavish spending to glorify Radha and Krsna, they will become very much pleased upon you and bless you more and more
- We should not understanding the meaning of sankirtana very narrowly, that only chanting and dancing and playing instruments, no, sankirtana means to glorify the Lord in a congregational manner
- What is Your glory? Unlimited universes pass through the pores of Your body just like particles of dust passing through the opening of a window
- When Lord Krsna was engaged in such enjoyment, the Gandharvas and professional musicians would glorify Him with melodious musical concerts, accompanied by kettledrums, mrdangas and other drums, along with stringed instruments and brass bugles
- When many very great sages were offering prayers to Lord Krsna, glorifying His activities, the Queen of Gokula, Mother Yasoda, entered the battlefield of Kuruksetra, wetting the lower part of her sari with the milk flowing from her breast
- When one engages oneself in the devotional service of the Lord, automatically the Vaisnava reputation comes to him. There is no need to be envious of the devotees who are engaged in preaching the glories of the Lord
- When one hears about the Lord and glorifies Him, it is natural to think of Him. This is called smartavyah. All this must be carried out if one actually wants to be immune from fear
- When the demigods, headed by Lord Siva, were offering respectful prayers to Krsna, describing the glorious opulences of the Lord, Arjuna stood before Him with his hand on His shoulders and brushed the dust from His peacock feather
- When the great sage Narada was glorifying the pastimes of the Lord with his vina, the four Kumaras, headed by Sanaka, although merged in the impersonal conception of Brahman, were trembling all over
- Whenever offenseless hearing and glorification of God are undertaken, it is to be understood that Lord Krsna is present there in the form of transcendental sound, which is as powerful as the Lord personally
- With Balarama, He (Krsna) triumphantly entered Vrndavana village, and the inhabitants glorified Him and Balarama with great jubilation. When a person performs some wonderful feat, his kinsmen and relatives and friends naturally become jubilant
- With His thousands of mouths He sings the glories of Lord Krsna, but although He always sings in that way, He does not find an end to the qualities of the Lord
- With one-pointed attention, one should constantly hear about, glorify, remember and worship the Personality of Godhead, who is the protector of the devotees
- With your money, with your intelligence, with your power, with your influence, whatever you have got. Education, departmental knowledge. Try to glorify the Supreme Lord. Then it is perfect
- You have to transfer your consciousness to understand the glorification of the Supreme. This is transcendental literature. So people have got the tendency to read but they're glorifying this rascal, mundane rascals
- You take a vow that "Whenever I shall speak, I shall simply speak, glorifying Krsna, nothing more"
- Your name means all glories to Krishna who performs the transcendental pastime of breaking into the storeroom (of butter)
- Yudhisthira said, "Our material existence is caused by our forgetfulness of Your (Krsna's) personality, but fortunately the darkness of forgetfulness is immediately dissipated if one is privileged to hear about Your glories"