Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Glass"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I was searching after a piece of glass, but instead I have found a most valuable jewel. Therefore I am so satisfied that I do not wish to ask any benediction from You
- If I want a glass of water. And if you manufacture that "Swamiji will be more pleased if I give him a glass of milk, hot milk," that will not please me. If you want to please me, then you should ask me, "How can I please you?"
- If the host is a poor man, he should at least offer a straw mat as a sitting place and a glass of water to drink. Krsna and Balarama welcomed Akrura in a way just befitting his exalted position
- If there is food, and if there is milk, that is sufficient. No brain required, and one glass milk, that is sufficient for the whole day
- In Calcutta, there is a big temple. It is called Kaca-Kamini's temple. Kaca-Kamini means she was a prostitute, but she was kept by a very big businessman who was dealing in glass, mirrors and all...
- The injunction is, when you receive somebody, even if you are very poor man, you should offer the guests a comfortable seat and a glass of water. That is not expensive. You can offer anyone a seat: "Please come and sit down here and take a glass of water"
- There are so many societies. They are very seriously discussing Vedanta philosophy and smoking, with wine glass, and very enjoying life. You see. So that sort of jnana, that sort of knowledge, is not necessary
- This is actually Krishna Consciousness. We can remember Krishna in every moment. We can remember Krishna while taking a glass of water because the taste of water is Krishna