"glaring effulgence" | "glaring bodily effulgence"|"glowing effulgence"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Glaring Effulgence"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Although the monist philosopher is elevated to the status of being one with the effulgence of the Lord, because there is no facility for associating with the Lord and rendering service unto Him, he again falls into this material world
- Although the monist philosopher is elevated to the status of being one with the effulgence of the Lord, his service propensity is satisfied by materialistic welfare activities like humanitarianism, altruism and philanthropy
- From the body of the gigantic python, a glaring effulgence came out, illuminating all directions, and stayed individually in the sky until Krsna came out from the corpse's mouth
- From the sun-god the glaring effulgence, the sunshine, is coming
- From the Transcendence, which is called Krsnaloka, there emanates a glowing effulgence that resembles the tail of a comet. This glowing effulgence is unlimited, immeasurable, and unfathomable
- If one wants to see the Absolute Truth in full, one has to penetrate beyond the twenty-four material elements and the glaring effulgence as well
- Impersonal Brahman, the localized Paramatma and the Personality of Godhead are three subjects, and the glowing effulgence, the partial manifestation and the original form are their three respective predicates
- In the presence of the glaring effulgence of the bodily luster of Narayana, everyone else's (Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, the Gandharvas and all present there) luster faded away, and everyone stopped speaking
- In the Vedic mantras the devotees request the Lord to remove the glaring effulgence because it covers His real face
- Seeing the glowing effulgence of the four Kumaras, the masters of all mystic Power, the King (Prthu) and his associates could recognize them as they descended from the sky
- Seeing this fun, Narada also began to dance, and his shoulders trembled, and his eyes moved. Due to his smiling, his teeth also became visible, and on account of the glaring effulgence from his teeth, the clouds in the skies turned silver
- Since the deities (Visnu, Brahma and Siva) were smiling, he (Atri Muni) could understand that they were pleased with him. Their glaring bodily effulgence was intolerable to his eyes, so he closed them for the time being
- The brahma-jyotir is the covering of the internal potency. May You kindly remove this glowing effulgence that impedes my seeing Your sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, Your eternal form of bliss and knowledge
- The demigods in all the planetary systems feared the terrific manifestation of the universal form and its glaring effulgence and so prayed for protection
- The impersonal transcendentalists are simply bewildered by the glaring effulgence of the brahmajyoti
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Arjuna, happily have I shown you, by My internal potency, this supreme universal form within the material world. No one before you has ever seen this primal form, unlimited and full of glaring effulgence
- The unconditioned living beings enjoy life in full freedom with the Lord, whereas the impersonalist jnanis and yogis enter into the impersonal glowing effulgence of the Vaikuntha planets
- The understanding of the effulgent rays of the body of the Supreme Godhead is not the perfect stage of brahma-siddhi, or Brahman realization. Nor is the realization of the Paramatma feature of the Supreme Person perfect
- There (in the large palace within the water of the Karana Ocean) were many thousands of pillars and columns made of valuable jewels, and the glaring effulgence of those columns was so beautiful that Arjuna was charmed by it
- There was a demon by the name Vidyunmali who was gifted with a glowing golden airplane which traveled to the back of the sun, and night disappeared because of the glowing effulgence of this plane
- They (the citizens of Dvaraka) informed Lord Krsna that the sun-god, with his glaring bodily effulgence, was coming to see Him. The citizens of Dvaraka confirmed that the sun-god's coming into Dvaraka was not very wonderful
- What the Upanisads call the transcendental, impersonal Brahman is the realm of the glowing effulgence of the same Supreme Person
- When Lord Brahma, who was born of a lotus flower, saw that the effulgence of his residence, Brahmaloka, had been reduced by the glaring effulgence from the toenails of Lord Vamanadeva, he approached the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Lord Krsna and Arjuna reached this region of the brahmajyoti, Arjuna could not tolerate the glaring effulgence, and he closed his eyes. Lord Krsna's and Arjuna's reaching the brahmajyoti region is described in the Hari-vamsa
- While He (Lord Caitanya) was sitting there, the sannyasis saw a glaring effulgence emanating from His body. Attracted by this glaring effulgence, all the Mayavadi sannyasis stood up and showed Him their respects