Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Giving to Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Giving to Krsna Consciousness"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Actually the modern ideal of a classless society can be introduced only by Krsna consciousness. Let men perform their occupational duty, and let them give their profits to the service of the Lord
- Actually, if one has more than one requires for his necessities, the extra money should be spent for Krsna. According to the Vedic civilization, it should all be given to the Krsna consciousness movement, as ordered by the Lord Himself
- As Krsna will be satisfied, everyone will be satisfied. So take to this Krsna consciousness service by hearing, by speaking, by remembering, by giving actually service, by worshiping, by making friendship, and after all, everything for Krsna
- Education of Krsna consciousness should be given from the very childhood, kaumara. Kaumara means from the age of fifth year up to the tenth year. This is called kaumara age
- Even if one does not read the book but simply holds if and sees it, he is benefitted. If he simply gives small donation towards the work of Krsna consciousness he is benefitted
- Everyone has a tendency to give something in charity; Krsna says, "Give it to Me," and this means that all surplus money accumulated should be utilized in furthering the Krsna consciousness movement
- The beginning of Krsna consciousness is there. Because one is giving some money, hard-earned money, for this Krsna consciousness movement, he is getting some spiritual profit. He's not losing. He's getting some spiritual profit
- Those who give contributions to expand the activities of the Krsna consciousness movement and to accomplish its objectives will never be losers; they will get their wealth back with the blessings of Lord Krsna
- Wasting time and misleading person, and wasting hard-earned money of the state. And big, big foundation supplying them money. And if you ask, "Give us some money for Krsna consciousness," "No, no, we are not interested in religion
- We are not begging for livelihood, but it is for expansion of the Krishna Consciousness Movement, and members who are free are working outside and giving the result of their work for Krishna Consciousness Movement
- We are opening different centers. Why? Just to give opportunity to the people to understand this science of Krsna consciousness. It is not a bluff. We have got authority behind this movement. Whole Vedic literature
- Whatever is required by you and your family to live nicely in Krishna Consciousness, that much you should accept. Do not take more than what you actually need. And you should give what ever you can to the temple as donation. Nothing is compulsory
- You have got so many assets. So you can utilize it for preaching. Dedicate your life. If you think that you are family man, you cannot dedicate twenty-four hours, then earn money and give it to Krsna consciousness movement as other family men
- You just give service to Krsna, impressing people that these Krsna conscious people are not hippies