Category:Giving to Caitanya
Pages in category "Giving to Caitanya"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Actually, You are My enjoyer. You have appeared just to give Me happiness, and this is one of Your expert activities
- All the devotees asked Govinda with great eagerness, "Have you given Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the prasadam brought by me"
- At a festival Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been given some unspiced betel and a garland of tulasi leaves fourteen cubits long. The garland had been worn by Lord Jagannatha
- In this way, Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate and talked with Advaita Acarya jokingly. After eating half of each vegetable preparation given to Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu abandoned it and went on to the next
- It is not befitting that the guru's servant (Govinda dasa) should engage in My personal service. Yet My spiritual master has given this order. What shall I (Lord Caitanya) do?
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall certainly go to Vrndavana from Jagannatha Puri. If all of you give Me permission, I shall return here again without difficulty"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Madhavendra Puri has already taken lunch at your place. Therefore you may cook and give Me the food. That is My instruction"
- Sri Vijaya dasa, the twenty-seventh branch, another of the Lord's chief singers, gave the Lord many books written by hand