Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Best of The Givers (1 P)
Pages in category "Giver"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- After the great saint Visrava, the master of mystic yoga, received absolute knowledge from his father, he begot in the womb of Ilavila the greatly celebrated son known as Kuvera, the giver of money
- All the Manus offered their prayers as follows: As Your order carriers, we are the law-givers for human society, but because of the temporary supremacy of this great demon, Hiranyakasipu, our laws for maintaining varnasrama-dharma were destroyed
- As the father and mother are the friends and maintainers of their children, as the eyelid is the protector of the eye, as the husband is the maintainer and protector of a woman, so the king is the protector and giver of life to all his subjects
- As the householder is maintainer & protector of beggars & as the learned is the friend of the ignorant, so the king is the protector & giver of life to all his subjects. The trees are also subjects of the king. Therefore they should be given protection
- Here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- How I can say God is dead? Because if God is the law-giver, by His order everything is moving nicely. The sun is rising exactly at the time, the moon is rising exactly at the time
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, Lord Nrsimhadeva. You are the giver of pleasure to Maharaja Prahlada, and Your nails cut the chest of Hiranyakasipu like a chisel cutting stone
- If the owners give their laborers and office staff prasadam, then both the givers and the receivers will gradually become purified and more attracted to the Supreme Lord
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires
- Maharaja Pariksit decided to meditate upon the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna, who is Mukunda, or the giver of liberations of all description
- Manu is supposed to be the law-giver to the humankind. So in the Manu-samhita it is stated there that when the king kills one man, or hangs one man who is a murderer, that is benefit to him
- Manu is the giver of law to mankind, and in the Manu-smrti it is clearly stated that before the creation the entire universal space was darkness, without information and without variety, and was in a state of complete suspension, like a dream
- My dear Lord Siva, you are a shareholder of a portion of the sacrifice, and you are the giver of the result. The bad priests did not deliver your share, and therefore you destroyed everything, and the sacrifice remains unfinished
- Since one cannot do anything without the sanction of the Supreme Lord, He lives with the jiva soul as witness and sanction-giver
- So Vyasadeva, he's known as Veda-vyasa. He's the giver of Vedic knowledge. Vedic knowledge is not given by him. The Vedic knowledge is given by Krsna Himself
- So when the question of order is there, then there must be one order-giver, and there must be one order-carrier. Otherwise, what is the meaning, order?
- The father is the seed-giver. Similarly, as spiritual souls, we are part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, but we are put into this material world because we wanted to enjoy this material world
- The husband is the protector of a woman during her youthful life, whereas the father is her protector during her childhood. Thus both are worshipable, but especially the father because he is the giver of the body
- The laws of nature means laws of God. Just like your president is the giver of your state law. Similarly, as soon as we say laws of nature, there must be giver of them
- Therefore you should not see your father, although he is the giver of your body, because he and his followers are envious of me. Because of his envy, O most worshipful one, he has insulted me with cruel words although I am innocent
- This body is made of material nature. I am the owner of the body or driver of the body, and Krsna is the giver of the body
- Those who are too self-interested beg something from others, not knowing of others' pain. But if the beggar knew the difficulty of the giver, he would not ask for anything
- We are hankering after peacefulness of our heart, peacefulness of our atmosphere. So here it is recommended that simply by inquiring about Krsna and taking answer of the question, both the questioner and the answer-giver, both will be pleased
- We should always remember that Krishna is the only order giver. His order is received through the agency of the spiritual master
- We should always remember that Krishna is the only order-giver. His order is received through the agency of the spiritual master. The bona fide spiritual master is the manifest representative of Krishna