"give some"|"giving some"|"gives some"|"gave some"
Pages in category "Give Some"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Actually Damodara Pandita was the eternal servant of the Lord (Caitanya). He could not punish the Lord at any time, nor had he any desire to, but he did give some warning to the Lord so that others would not blaspheme Him
- Asrama means an attempt to give some light
- At least in India there must be an institution that is strictly following the principles of Bhagavad-gita. This is my institution. We don't want anything more, other help. We simply request them that "Give some of our men permanent residentship"
- I have come here to give some culture, and you have come to imitate the Western civilization by technology. That is the difference
- I have done on reality. I want to establish reality, not imagination. What is the use of giving some imaginative idea
- I have given you a department to manage nicely, and if there is some profit, you may give some for my book fund, but I cannot be consulted for advice in how you should manage the particulars of your business
- I have got practical experience that some of the Indian students in this country directly criticize this Krishna Consciousness Movement; so I am very glad that you are giving some serious attention to this Movement
- If a person is employed according to his natural tendency, he becomes successful. He becomes successful. But if you give some employment, just like to put a cart before a horse, like that, no, that will not be successful
- If you do not even know the person, then where is the question of love? Suppose you love some boy or some girl, then you will give some present, and he or she gives you some present - that develops love
- If you want to forget God, challenge God, "There is no God. God is dead," then He'll give you such intelligence that you'll always think that there is no God, that God is dead, like that. He'll give some arguments
- In the name of religion, the so-called sadhus try to satisfy the senses of the materialists by showing them shortcuts to material opulence. Sometimes they give some talisman or blessing. Sometimes they attract materialistic persons by producing gold
- It is also the custom that the husband gives some ornaments, but it is particularly mentioned that her (Sati's) husband, being materially almost nothing, could not do so; she wanted to decorate herself with the ornaments given by her father
- Just as a father gives some playthings to the crying child to satisfy him, the whole material creation is made possible by the will of the Lord to allow the bewildered living entities to lord it over things as they desire
- Just like that Maharishi came in your country. He wanted to give some private mantra. If that mantra has any power, why it should be private?
- Let me help this cat, give it some Krsna prasada so that in some day he will come to Krsna consciousness. This is to see in him Krsna. Not that, "Oh, here is Krsna, let me embrace this cat." This is nonsense
- Love begins with this give and take. We give something to our lover, he gives something to us, and in this way love develops
- Simple method: chanting this Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. So this is our propaganda. We don't charge anything. We don't say that "I sell one mantra. You take it and give me some dollars"
- Some new boys come, and as soon as they are given some work, not very good for sense gratification, they go away. That means they are not prepared. It is better they may go away
- That is Vaisnava. He feels, "Oh, these people are suffering. Let us give some information from the sastra so that they can be relieved from the suffering condition."
- The distinction between Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s gift to human society and the gifts of others is that whereas so-called philanthropic and humanitarian workers have given some relief to human society as far as the body is concerned
- The fact is that if the government does not open liquor shop, these rascals will distill liquor every home. Therefore government gives some concession
- The hunter eagle (Indra) wanted the pigeon (Agni) back from the King (Sibi). The King wanted to give it some other meat to eat and requested the bird not to kill the pigeon. The hunter bird refused to accept the King's offer
- The kusa grass illuminates all directions, but its flames are very mild and pleasing. This gives some idea of the flames existing on the moon
- The schoolmasters in the modern days are paid agents for giving some information, but the spiritual master is not a paid agent. Nor can he impart instruction without being authorized
- The sea water must be distilled. It must be made into sweetness. Then such rainfall will give you some effect in producing agricultural production and so many things
- The sixth offense (against the holy name) is to give some interpretation on the holy name of God
- There are so many things to be learned. Simply to become blind without any knowledge and give some verdict, asatyam, that is nonsense
- There is an interesting story of a poor boy who was a student in school. During an annual Father's Day ceremony, the teacher requested the students to give some kind of a contribution
- We don't want men giving some quotation from a book just like these so-called scholars do. He has not gone through the book, but take some suitable passage and note, and then he advertises himself that he has studied so many book
- We have got evidence from the Vedic literature. But the other party, they have no evidence. They are simply speculationist. We can give some evidence
- We have to give some service so long the body is there, otherwise what shall I do with the property?
- What university education? They give some technical education, that silpa-vidya, to earn money and eat and sleep and have sex life and die. This is the education
- When a saintly person wants to see his kinsmen, he has no material desire to see them. He simply wants to give them some instructions so that they can benefit
- When you go there, try to preach. You have learned how to speak English, so you can preach nicely. Always try to give some service, and that will make you successful
- Whenever we write something, we give immediately Vedic evidence. We give some Sanskrit verse. This means that we are not manufacturing ourself