Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
gardener | gardeners
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Gardener"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- The creeper greatly expands in the Goloka Vrndavana planet, and there it produces the fruit of love for Krsna. Although remaining in the material world, the gardener regularly sprinkles the creeper with the water of hearing and chanting
- The gardener must defend the creeper by fencing it all around so that the powerful elephant of offenses may not enter
- The one who is working as a gardener, he is as good as the one who is dressing the Deity, because it is Absolute plane
- The same manure, same water, the same gardener, but according to different flowers, the fragrance is different. How this is done?
- The seed of devotional service next fructified in the form of Sri Isvara Puri, and then the gardener Himself, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, became the main trunk of the tree of devotional service
- When a person receives the seed of devotional service, he should take care of it by becoming a gardener, sowing the seed in his heart. If he waters the seed gradually by the process of sravana, kirtana (hearing & chanting), the seed will begin to sprout
- When the creeper is fixed, then the fruit of the creeper comes into existence, and the gardener who nourished it is able to enjoy this fruit of love, and his life becomes successful
- When the fruit of devotional service becomes ripe and falls down, the gardener tastes the fruit and thus takes advantage of the creeper and reaches the desire tree of the lotus feet of Krsna in Goloka Vrndavana