Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
furious | furiously
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Furious"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The brahmanas, the cows and the defenseless creatures are My (the Lord's) own body. Those whose faculty of judgment has been impaired by their own sin look upon these as distinct from Me. They are just like furious serpents
- The most powerful Rudra, whose bodily color was blue mixed with red, created many offspring exactly resembling him in features, strength and furious nature
- Thereafter (the great devastating fire created by Bali Maharaja), whirlpools and sea waves, agitated by fierce blasts of wind, appeared everywhere, before everyone's vision, in a furious flood
- This Bana was a great devotee of Lord Siva and the goddess Durga. Thus, when Bana was being killed, Lord Siva and Durga became very furious at Krsna. But Krsna did not care for them
- When Krsna appeared before him, Dantavakra's heroic march was immediately stopped, just as the great, furious waves of the ocean are stopped by the beach
- While talking about finishing off the whole Kuru Dynasty, Lord Balarama seemed so furious that He looked as if He could burn the whole cosmic creation to ashes
- Whirlpools and sea waves, agitated by fierce blasts of wind, appeared everywhere, before everyone's vision, in a furious flood