Category:Full of Bliss
"full bliss"|"fully blissful"|"full of bliss"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God Is Full of Bliss (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Krsna Is Full of Bliss (1 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Full of Bliss"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- In the cosmos of three-fourths energy of the Lord there is neither death nor fear, and one is full of the blissful life of happiness and knowledge
- In the Visnu-yamala-tantra there is a statement that because the Personality of Godhead and His expanded bodies are always full of knowledge, bliss and eternity, they are always free from the eighteen kinds of material contaminations
- Mad-bhavam refers to the supreme nature of the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha - that is, His form is eternal, full of knowledge and bliss
- More intelligent men guided by sages like Vyasa and Narada know that the eternal kingdom of God is more delightful, larger, and eternally full of bliss and knowledge
- One may feel sorry in the absolute world, but the manifestation of so-called pain is always full of bliss
- One should have the practical knowledge that matter, being an inferior state of existence, is useless for our spiritual, blissful life, whereas spirit, being a finer state, is full of bliss
- Our real engagement should be in inquiring about the real purpose of life and rendering devotional service to the Lord. Thus we will be eternally blessed in our spiritual activities, full of knowledge and bliss
- Sense gratification is the root cause of material existence; therefore, unless and until one is situated on a platform apart from sense gratification, there is no chance of being elevated to the eternal platform of full knowledge, full bliss and full life
- Sitadevi, the dearmost wife of the Supreme Lord Ramacandra, certainly has a spiritual form full of bliss. No one can see her with material eyes, for no materialist has such power
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The body of a devotee is never material. It is considered to be transcendental, full of spiritual bliss"
- The body is also nirananda; instead of being full of bliss it is full of misery. All of the miseries we experience in the material world arise from the body
- The body is perishable, full of ignorance, and nirananda. Instead of becoming full of bliss, it is full of miseries. All the miseries that we experience in this material world, it is all due to this body
- The manifestation of the Visnu forms of the boys and calves was not like the heat but was rather the fire - they were all actually Visnu. Factually, the qualification of Visnu is full truth, full knowledge and full bliss
- The Mayavadis do not recognize the personal form of the Lord as spiritual and full of bliss. This is a great sin. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's statements are actually factual
- The more one makes advancement in devotional service, the more one becomes detached from material opulence and material activity. This is the spiritual nature, full of bliss
- The planet Goloka Vrndavana is self-luminous like the sun and is full of spiritual bliss. The perfection of life lies in tasting that spiritual existence; therefore everyone should cultivate its knowledge
- The scope of the Krishna Consciousness Movement is Universal. The process for regaining one's original spiritual status or eternal life full with bliss and knowledge, is not abstracted dry theorizing
- The spirit soul is actually sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1) - eternal, full of bliss and full of knowledge. Under the clutches of maya, however, he suffers from continued birth, death, disease and old age
- The story of the cursing of Nalakuvara and Manigriva and their deliverance by Krsna, under the all-blissful desire of the great sage Narada, is here described
- The word "anga" indeed refers to plenary portions. Such manifestations should never be considered products of material nature, for they are all transcendental, full of knowledge and full of bliss
- There is no birth, death, old age and disease. That eternal land is full of transcendental enjoyment and full of beauty and bliss. This very fact is also corroborated in this verse of SB (2.6.18) and the transcendental nature is described as amrta
- Those who are addicted to fruitive activities and speculative knowledge cannot understand the value of the holy name of Lord Krsna, which is always completely pure, eternally liberated and full of spiritual bliss
- We can cultivate the next body like cats and dog, and we can cultivate such body as eternal, blissful knowledge. Therefore the best intelligent person will try to get next body full of blissfulness, knowledge, and eternity
- What is realized as the Absolute Brahman is full of unlimited bliss without grief. That is certainly the ultimate phase of the supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead
- When one is factually experiencing existence of pure spiritual service to Krsna, he enjoys fullness of eternal life full of bliss and knowledge