Category:Full Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Full Devotional Service to God"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A manisinam person, like Maharaja Pariksit, must take to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna and fully engage himself in devotional service, hearing, chanting, etc., of the holy name and pastimes of the Lord, which are all hari-kathamrta
- Ajamila fully engaged in devotional service. Thus he detached his mind from the process of sense gratification and became fully absorbed in thinking of the form of the Lord
- As it is necessary for one to become very active in family life, similarly, after retirement from family life, it is necessary to control the mind and senses. This is possible when one engages himself fully in the devotional service of the Lord
- For every individual living entity the process of Krsna consciousness, which entails full engagement in devotional service, is the best way. If one wants to ignore this devotional service, there is the danger of turning to atheism
- For one who is fully engaged in My devotional service, whose mind is fixed on Me in bhakti-yoga, the path of speculative knowledge and dry renunciation is not very beneficial
- Fully absorbed in devotional service, she (Laksmi) chants the following mantras
- One is the liberated person fully absorbed in meditation in devotional service, and the other is he who invokes the disciple's spiritual consciousness by means of relevant instructions
- One who engages in full devotional service, who does not fall down in any circumstance, at once transcends the modes of material nature and thus comes to the level of Brahman. BG 14.26 - 1972
- The Bhagavatam affirms that any person who is fully in Krsna consciousness, or devotional service of the Lord, has all the good qualities of the great sages, whereas a person who is not so transcendentally situated has no good qualifications
- The path of advancement in spiritual life opens for anyone who comes in contact with a holy man, and by following the path of the devotee, one is sure to develop Krsna consciousness in full devotional service
- The Vedas said, "As such, Your devotees who have left their domestic comforts to associate with the liberated acaryas (teachers) are now fully merged in the devotional service of Your Lordship, and thus they do not care for any so-called liberation"
- The yogis who engage in devotional service are full in knowledge and renunciation. If there is a lack of knowledge and renunciation, it is to be understood that one is not in full devotional service
- Those who are fully absorbed in devotional service do not care what is going on with the external body. That status is called samadhi. One who is actually situated in samadhi is understood to be a first-class yogi
- When one becomes detached from material attraction and engages fully in devotional service, that is changlessness
- When one engages fully in the activities of devotional service, bhakti-yoga, he becomes just like the sun reflected on water
- When one is fully absorbed in devotional service, he is completely disconnected from the two material coverings, the subtle and gross bodies
- Whoever knows Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, without doubting, is the knower of everything. He therefore engages himself in full devotional service to Me, O son of Bharata