Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"full fledged" |"full-fledged"
Pages in category "Full-fledged"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A full-fledged free soul like Narada, always engaged in chanting the Lord's glory, is free to move not only on earth but also in any part of the universe, as well as in any part of the spiritual sky
- As all fuel is burned to ashes by a full-fledged fire, all sinful activities are totally erased when one engages in devotional service to Me (Krsna)
- At the end of His twenty-fourth year the Lord accepted the sannyasa order of life in the month of Magha. After accepting this order He (Caitanya) became a full-fledged preacher of the Bhagavata-dharma
- That is full consciousness. Without this consciousness, Krsna consciousness, there is no question of full-fledged
- The Absolute Truth is realized in full by the process of devotional service to the Lord, Vasudeva, or the Personality of Godhead, who is the full-fledged Absolute Truth
- The Bhattacarya inquired, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in His full-fledged youthful life. How can He keep the principles of sannyasa"
- The Lord is the full-fledged form of eternity, bliss and knowledge, but the formless brahma-jyotir is simply eternity and knowledge
- The materialistic theory that God-worship is anthropomorphic is not correct. No living being can become God by undergoing meditation or austerities. God is always God. Krsna as a baby is as complete as He is as a full-fledged youth
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is the original primeval Personality of Godhead, and when He was personally present before the eyes of everyone, He displayed full-fledged divine potency in every field of activities
- There is no difference between the thumblike Visnu in the womb of Uttara and the full-fledged Narayana in the Vaikuntha-dhama, the kingdom of Godhead
- They (the gopis) said "Krsna, You are very cruel! You should not talk like that. We are full-fledged surrendered souls. Please accept us, and don’t talk in that cruel way"
- They (the sages of Dandakaranya) knew that although Ramacandra was an ideal king and could not accept more than one wife, Lord Krsna, being the full-fledged Personality of Godhead, could fulfill the desires of all of them in Vrndavana
- Those who are cent percent devotees of the Lord get the full-fledged mercy of the Lord, which is always equally distributed everywhere