Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
frail | frailties | frailty
Pages in category "Frailties"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- I must admit my frailties in presenting Srimad-Bhagavatam, but still I am hopeful of its good reception by the thinkers and leaders of society on the strength of the following statement of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- If Brahma could be a victim of the sexual urge, then what of others, who are prone to so many mundane frailties?
- It might be that Brahma wanted to warn his subordinates (by being sexually inclined to his own daughter) about human frailties in their dealings with women. This is always very dangerous for persons who are on the path of self-realization
- She (Queen Arci) lay down on the ground and ate only fruits, flowers and leaves, and because she was not fit for these activities, she became frail and thin
- Since a woman's body is considerably more delicate than a man's, Queen Arci became very frail and thin, parikarsita. When one engages in austerities, his body generally becomes lean and thin