Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Four Kinds and Types Of
"four kinds"|"four types"
Pages in category "Four Kinds and Types Of"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- All the Vedic hymns, Gayatri and others, are in the touch of Your (Varahadeva's) skin. In Your bodily hairs is the kusa grass, in Your eyes is the clarified butter, and in Your four legs are the four kinds of fruitive activities
- Among those who have perfected themselves by devotional service, there are servants, friends, superiors and beloved damsels. Similarly, there are four types of mature devotees
- Because they have a pious background, all four types of people are to be considered greatly fortunate. Such people gradually give up material desires and become pure devotees
- By performing such regulated devotional service in awe and veneration, one may go to Vaikuntha and attain the four kinds of liberation
- Four kind of vaisnava liberation, achieving the same bodily features as the Lord, achieving the same opulence as the Lord, dwelling on the planet where the Lord is residing, and attaining eternal association with the Lord
- Four kinds of devotees
- Four kinds of devotees are the receptacles of the four kinds of mellows in love of God, namely servitude, friendship, parental affection and conjugal love
- Four kinds of foodstuff - some are drunk, some are chewed, some are licked up, and some are sucked
- Four kinds of sinful activities - associating with woman for illicit sex, eating meat, intoxication and gambling - are allowed for the ksatriyas
- Four kinds of sinful activities, they are considered the pillars of sinful life. What is that?
- Four types of devotees
- In other words, those who are already promoted to the Vaikuntha planets and possess the four kinds of liberation may also sometimes develop affection for Krsna and become promoted to Krsna-loka
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that a devotee who knows Him perfectly is very dear to Him. Four kinds of pious men take to devotional service. If a pious man is in distress, he approaches the Lord for mitigation of his distress
- In the Narada-pancaratra it is said that if on account of profound veneration for the greatness of the Supreme Lord, one attains a great affection and steady love for Him, one is certainly assured of attaining the four kinds of Vaisnava liberation
- Krsna consciousness movement means we take knowledge from Krsna who is liberated from these four kinds of deficiencies
- Krsna identified Himself with the vaisya community because Nanda was protecting many cows & Krsna was taking care of them. He enumerated four kinds of business engagements for the vaisya community, namely agriculture, trade, protection of cows & banking
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "Even if they are offered the four kinds of spiritual opulences, they will refuse to accept them. So what to speak of their desiring anything within the material world"
- O best among the Bharatas (Arjuna), four kinds of pious men render devotional service unto Me - the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute
- Of the four kinds of separation, three (purva-raga, pravasa and mana) are celebrated in Srimati Radharani and the gopis. In Dvaraka, among the queens, feelings of prema-vaicittya are very prominent
- The principles we advise are no illicit sex, no intoxication, no gambling and no meat-eating. These four types of engagement will enable an intelligent person to get free from the materialistic life and return home, back to Godhead
- The Vaisnavas are trained to become freed from the four kinds of sinful activities - illicit sex, indulgence in intoxicants, gambling and eating animal foods
- There are four kinds of effects due to sinful activities, which are listed as follows: 1) the effect which is not yet fructified, 2) the effect which is lying as seed, 3) the effect which is already mature, and 4) the effect which is almost mature
- There are four kinds of understanding: (1) direct understanding (pratyaksa), (2) hypothetical understanding (anumana), (3) historical understanding (aitihya) and (4) understanding through sound (sabda)
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The first is called savitra, which refers to a brahmacari who, after initiation and the sacred thread ceremony, must observe at least three days of celibacy
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The next is called brahma-brahmacari, which refers to a brahmacari who observes celibacy from the time of initiation up to the time of the completion of his study of the Vedic literature
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The next is called prajapatya, which refers to a brahmacari who strictly observes celibacy for at least one year after initiation
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The next stage is called naisthika, which refers to a brahmacari who is celibate throughout his whole life
- They (Advaita Acarya and others) offered pungent preparations made with black pepper, sweet-and-sour preparations, ginger, salty preparations, limes, milk, yogurt, sugar candy, two or four kinds of spinach and soup made with bitter melon
- Those who are in need of money or material benefit; jijnasu, those who are inquisitive; and jnani - these four kinds. Out of these, jijnasu and jnani are better than the arta and artharthi, the distressed and need of money
- Throughout the whole world they're implicated in these four kinds of sinful activities. How you can expect that he's going to have next body very nice?