"fortunate people"|"fortunate person"|"fortunate persons"|"fortunate man"|"fortunate men"|"fortunate the other person"|"fortunate personality"|"fortunate of men"
Pages in category "Fortunate Persons"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- After wandering throughout the universe, a fortunate person within this material world seeks shelter of such a guru, or acarya, who trains the devotee in the suitable ways to render service according to the circumstances
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, today my home has been purified by Your (Krsna's) presence. I have become the most fortunate person in the world"
- All living entities are rotting in this way, but if some of them or one of them becomes very fortunate, then by the grace of guru and Krsna he gets this line of devotional service. It is for the most fortunate person, not ordinary
- For the fortunate person who has taken shelter of Krsna as everything, liberation is already there. He is no longer in the material world. Whoever is engaged in the devotional service of Krsna is already on the brahma-bhuta, or spiritual, platform
- Fortunate person means he must be sincere, serious to know about Krsna. That is fortunate. Because our misfortune has begun by forgetting Krsna
- If a person is fortunate enough to be attracted by Lord Caitanya, he is sure to be successful in his life's mission
- If one comes in contact with the book Bhagavatam as well as with the devotee bhagavata, who knows what the Bhagavatam is, then such a fortunate man gets out of the material entanglement
- If someone excels another person, the devotee who is excelled thinks how fortunate the other person is to be advancing in devotional service. Such nonenvy is typical of Vaikuntha. However, when one is envious of his competitor, that is material
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.3) it is said that out of many thousands of ordinary men, one fortunate man endeavors for perfection in life
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, Lord Caitanya states that it is a fortunate person who comes in contact with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that a fortunate person, by the mercy of the spiritual master and Lord Krsna, achieves the path of devotional service. This was perfectly applicable in the case of Maharaja Pariksit
- Indeed, those who execute devotional service on the banks of Radha-kunda are the most fortunate people in the universe
- Nanda Maharaja began to think of himself as the most fortunate person, and he was very satisfied to receive such a benediction in this way
- Narada Said, "My dear King Yudhisthira, in this world you (the Pandava brothers) are the only fortunate people. The Supreme Personality of Godhead has appeared on this planet and is presenting Himself to you as an ordinary human being"
- Not the unfortunate. "It is the fortunate person who comes in contact with a bona fide spiritual master." This question we were just discussing before coming to the class, how to select a bona fide spiritual master
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "Auspicious persons, who are fortunate enough to be engaged in glorifying Your attributes and who actually know what Your transcendental position is, do not even care to accept liberation offered by You"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "You are the most fortunate person because you have as your friend the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Lord Krsna is the only shelter for personalities like you because you are fully surrendered unto Him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "My dear Ramananda Raya, you are the foremost of all the devotees of Krsna; therefore whoever loves you is certainly a very fortunate person"
- Sridhara Svami's commentary on the Srimad-Bhagavatam, "My dear Lord, some of the fortunate persons who are swimming in the ocean of Your nectar of devotion, and who are relishing the nectar of the narration of Your pastimes, certainly know ecstasies"
- The Bhagavad-gita directs us (7.19) that after many, many births one fortunate person becomes aware of the fact that Vasudeva is all in all and that the best way of leading one's life is to surrender unto Him completely. That is the sign of a mahatma
- The world is becoming a more hellish place to live. Therefore one who is able to take to Krishna consciousness is considered the most fortunate of men. To help people in this regard I have established my temple all over the world
- There have been so many big empires in different parts of the world, there have been so many powerful kings all over the world, and there have been so many fortunate men, but all of them have been liquidated gradually
- There have been so many big empires in different parts of the world, there have been so many powerful kings all over the world, and there have been so many fortunate men, but all of them have been liquidated gradually. This is the law of material nature
- This attraction for KC in association with pure devotees is the sign of great fortune. It is confirmed by Lord Caitanya that only the fortunate persons, by the mercy of both a bona fide spiritual master & Krsna, will get the seed of devotional service
- This bhakti cult is not for everyone. It is meant for the most fortunate person, most intelligent person, bhakti cult
- This Krsna consciousness movement is for very intelligent, high-class, fortunate persons. Because they are going to guide the destiny of the human society