Pages in category "For Good"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A prostitute has no reputation for good womanly qualities. Similarly, the tongue, which is given to the human being for chanting the Vedic hymns, will be considered a prostitute when engaged in chanting some mundane nonsense
- As you are hearing the message of Srimad Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, the process is vidhunoti, washing. Actually, it is brainwashing - but for good. Washing is not bad
- I think we shall all (Prabhupada's Godbrothres) forget now the past fratricidal war and now come forward for a good cause. If they are not agreeable then do it yourself and I am at your service
- If anyone tries to understand these impersonalist Mayavadi philosophers, then his, I mean to say, progress is blocked for good. Not for good, of course. Nothing can be for good. But for the present at least his progress is blocked
- If we want to curb lamentation for good, then we have to take shelter of Krsna
- Krsna continued, "I have left Vrndavana for good and am now engaged with the queens in Dvaraka, but I am not well behaved with any of you. So you can very easily understand that I have no steadiness of character"
- Ksatriyas are allowed to commit violence in that way because violence for a good purpose is a part of their duty
- One can compensate for a life of frustration by becoming a dhira, or leaving home for good without communicating with relatives, and Vidura advised his eldest brother to adopt this way without delay because very quickly the age of Kali was approaching
- Our real pleasure should be in bhajananandena. Radha-krsna-padaravinda-bhajananandena. In this way we have taken very serious job. In this life we want to finish this material existence for good
- The idea is that devotional service to the Lord is the only method of cleansing the heart for good. Whereas other methods may be superficially good for the time being, there is a risk of becoming muddy again due to agitation of the mind
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The psychology is the girl, after first menstruation, she enjoys sex life with a boy, she will never forget that boy. Her love for that boy is fixed for good. This is woman's psychology. And she is allowed to have many, oh, she will never be chaste woman