This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Eager for Caitanya (4 P)
- ► Gifts for Caitanya (4 P)
- ► Intolerable for Caitanya (2 P)
- ► Only Possible for Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Restoring for Caitanya (1 P)
- ► Utilizing for Caitanya (2 P)
Pages in category "For Caitanya"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Finally Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Who are you? You have done so much for Me. All of a sudden you have come here and made Me drink the nectar of the pastimes of Lord Krsna"
- For Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "who is so merciful? He has converted a crow into a Garuda. Who could be so merciful"
- Gopinatha Acarya has already come, bringing sufficient remnants of food to distribute to all the sannyasis, and sannyasis like Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati are waiting for You
- Gopinatha Acarya replied, "Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu does not rely on any external formality. There is no need for Him to accept the sannyasa order from a superior sampradaya"
- I can see that You have bestowed special mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. Therefore You have touched me, although I am untouchable. This is due only to his love for You
- If a man has a good mother or a good wife, there is no need of his taking sannyasa - that is, unless it is absolutely necessary, as it was for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Indeed, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "at the Govardhana-puja ceremony You ate stacks of rice. In comparison to that, this small quantity is not even a morsel for You"
- Inform Sanatana Gosvami that I am coming to Vrndavana for a second time and that he should therefore arrange a place for Me to stay
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "His Holiness Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will return very soon. I wish to have a nice place ready for Him, a place solitary and peaceful"
- Since I am in the renounced order, it is as dangerous for Me to meet a king as to meet a woman. To meet either would be just like drinking poison
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called all His devotees together and, holding them by the hand, humbly informed them, "You are all more dear to Me than My life. I can give up My life, but to give you up is difficult for Me"
- Tell her for Me, 'Please remember that I come here every day and offer My respects to your lotus feet'
- The incident that happened today was a great obstacle for Me, but you have kindly relieved Me of it
- The room was so constructed that there was only one door opening on the outside, which served as an entrance for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. There was another door attached to the kitchen, and it was through this door that the food was brought
- Then Svarupa Damodara Gosvami lit a torch and went out with all the devotees to search for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is no fatigue or trouble for Me, for I stay here at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, and do not move at all. This is the favor of all of you
- Thus there is no one within these three worlds - save for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - who is always so willing to increase the glories of the devotees and give them satisfaction
- We shall all be like one great army of heroes for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sanatana Gosvami granted permission for Jagadananda to return to Jagannatha Puri, he gave Jagadananda some gifts for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taking another morsel of food, Svarupa Damodara caught Him by the hand and said, "It is not fit for You." Thus he forcibly took the food away
- While on the way to Jagannatha Puri, You broke My sannyasa staff. I know that all of you have great affection for Me, but such things disturb My activities