Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Following in the Footsteps of Caitanya
Pages in category "Following in the Footsteps of Caitanya"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- By following the mood of the associates and friends of Radharani, one can ultimately achieve the perfectional stage and be transferred to Goloka Vrndavana, the transcendental abode of Krsna
- By inducing the offenders to chant the Hare Krsna mantra, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu exemplified the success of the Krsna consciousness movement. We should follow very respectfully in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya
- Following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who five hundred years ago inaugurated the movement of sankirtana, krsna-kirtana, we are trying to introduce this movement, according to superior orders, all over the world
- Following the instruction of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, you have come to hear about Krsna. This is my great fortune. How else would I get such an opportunity
- Of course, we cannot imitate the activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but we should follow in His footsteps
- One must strictly follow the principles given by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in this verse. If one simply follows in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya and the Gosvamis, certainly he will achieve the ultimate goal of life, the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- The change of dress is only a formality. Lord Caitanya did not accept the name of a sannyasi, and in this age of Kali the so-called sannyasis should not change their former names, following in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya
- This mantra was previously chanted by Lord Caitanya when He took sannyasa. Therefore we Gaudiya Vaisnava's when we accept sannyasa we follow the footsteps of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- This movement was started by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as we have explained several times, and the footsteps of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was followed by the six gosvamis
- Those who do not follow in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His disciplic succession cannot distinguish between matter and spirit
- To understand the mission of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and follow in His footsteps, one must very seriously follow in the footsteps of the six Gosvamis - Sri Rupa, Sanatana, Bhatta Raghunatha, Sri Jiva, Gopala Bhatta and Dasa Raghunatha
- We must simply accept the word of Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and follow in Their footsteps. Then it may be possible for us to know the purpose of Their incarnations
- When loud chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra is performed all over the world by those who follow in Your footsteps, all living entities, moving and nonmoving, dance in ecstatic devotional love