Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
foam | foamed | foaming | foamlike | foams
Pages in category "Foam"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- In return for this benediction, water accepted one fourth of Indra's sinful reactions. These sinful reactions are visible in foam and bubbles. Therefore one should avoid foam and bubbles while collecting drinking water
- Incense burned within the walls of the palace, and the fragrant smoke leaked out of the window shutters. Within the room were mattresses covered with white bedsheets; the bedding was as soft and white as milk foam
- It is a fact that the material world is a great illusion because everything appears to be a tangible reality but at the next moment evaporates like the dashing foam of the sea or a cloud in the sky
- It is exactly like the waters of the Ganges, which sometimes during the rainy season are full of bubbles, foam and mud
- One who goes to the Ganges does not mind the foam and dirty things floating in the water. With his hand, he pushes away such nasty things, bathes in the Ganges and gains the beneficial results
- One who is situated in the spiritual status of life is unaffected by foam and garbage - or any superficial dirty things
- The couches and the bedsteads were made of ivory and bedecked with gold and jewels, and the bedding was as white as the foam of milk and as soft as a lotus
- The foam that fell from the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taken and drunk by Subhananda because he was very fortunate and expert in relishing the mellow of ecstatic love of Krsna
- The great ocean of material nature is tossing with the waves of time, and the so-called living conditions are something like foaming bubbles, which appear before us as bodily self, wife, children, society, countrymen, etc
- The next letter, pha, is taken from the word phenila. Phenila is the foam which is found on the mouth when one is very tired
- The numberless universes exist together in foamlike clusters, and so only some of them are surrounded by the water of the Causal Ocean
- They almost died when they saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with His mouth full of saliva and foam and His eyes turned upward
- This demon (friend of Kamsa) was foaming at the mouth, waving his arms and rolling on the ground. This demonic demonstration is in relationship with Krsna in ghastly humor. This mellow or flavor is one of the indirect relationships with Krsna
- This material world is pavarga, means here we have to labor very hard. Sometimes by laboring, as you have seen in animals, bulls and horses, they produce foam in the mouth, that is pha
- To accept any kind of religion or faith means to nullify these five kinds of vargas. Hard work, foaming, fearfulness, frustration, and ultimately, death. That is the purpose of dharma
- Water flowed from His eyes and sometimes through His nostrils, and foam fell from His mouth. These flowings appeared to be torrents of nectar descending from the moon
- We have fallen under certain conditions that we have to work. This is our position. We have to work very hard, so that foam will come out of the mouth, and still, we are not assured success; always fearful
- When Krsna was absent from Vrndavana & was staying in Mathura, Srimati Radharani sent news to Him that His mother, the Queen of Braja, was feeling such separation from Him that there was foam coming from her mouth, like the foam on the shore of the ocean
- Whole span of the Yamuna was full of foam