Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
flash | flashed | flashes | flashing | flashlight | flashlights
Pages in category "Flash"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After all, in the material world a man requires a woman and a woman requires a man. When they are combined, they should live peacefully in Krsna consciousness and should not be restless like the lightning, flashing from one group of clouds to another
- Association of devotees will help one develop factual devotional service to the Lord, which will cause all material misgivings to disappear like a flash of lightning
- At that time (of Krsna's birth) Vasudeva was in the transcendental position, and he became completely free from all fear of Kamsa. The newborn baby was also flashing His effulgence within the room in which He appeared
- The activities of the day evoke dreams at night and induce emotions appropriate to those activities. Similarly, the activities performed in one's lifetime flash across one's mind at the moment of death and determine one's next life
- The common man does not know the destiny of his life; he is simply busy in his flash of life, maintaining his family
- The flash of lightning is the only beam of hope that can lead one to the path of knowledge, and therefore it is compared to the mode of sattva, or goodness
- The heat created by the flash of a brahmastra resembles the fire exhibited in the sun globe at the time of cosmic annihilation
- The heat created by the flash of a brahmastra resembles the fire exhibited in the sun globe at the time of cosmic annihilation. The radiation of atomic energy is very insignificant in comparison to the heat produced by a brahmastra
- The illusion is that the conditioned soul does not try to understand his spiritual identity. He is more interested in his external body, which is only a flash and which will be finished as soon as the time is designated
- The life of Brahma seems fantastic and interminable, but from the viewpoint of eternity it is as brief as a lightning flash. In the Causal Ocean there are innumerable Brahmas rising and disappearing like bubbles in the Atlantic
- The luminaries in the heavens were screened by masses of clouds, in which lightning sometimes flashed as though laughing. Darkness reigned everywhere, and nothing could be seen
- This span of life in a particular type of body is but a flash in the eternal journey. Not knowing this fact, the mass of people take the small flash of life to be everything, and they waste time in improving economic conditions