Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fist | fisted | fisting | fists
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Fists (5 P)
Pages in category "Fist"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Balarama could quickly understand that He was being carried away from His friends by a demon who intended to kill Him. He struck the head of the demon with His strong fist, just as the King of the heavenly planets strikes a mountain with his thunderbolt
- Balarama immediately struck the demon's (Pralambasura's) head with His strong fist, and the demon fell down dead as if he were a snake whose head had been smashed
- Simply with His fists He (Balarama) struck the collarbone of the gorilla (Dvivida). This blow proved fatal to Dvivida, who immediately vomited blood and fell unconscious upon the ground. When the gorilla fell, all the hills and forests appeared to totter
- Since the gorilla was striking Him with his hands, Lord Balarama would not strike him back with His own weapons, the club or the plow. Simply with His fists He struck the collarbone of the gorilla
- Stricken by the fist of Balarama, the demon (Pralambasura) fell down dead, just like a snake with a smashed head, and blood poured from his mouth
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) now began to strike the Lord with his hard fists, but Lord Adhoksaja slapped him in the root of the ear, even as Indra, the lord of the Maruts, hit the demon Vrtra
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) was enraged when his trident was cut to pieces by the discus of the Personality of Godhead. He therefore advanced toward the Lord and, roaring aloud, struck his hard fist against the Lord's broad chest
- The gorilla, being bereft of all trees and stone slabs, now stood before Balarama and waved his strong fists. Then, with great force, he began to beat Lord Balarama's chest with his fists. This time Lord Balarama became most angry
- The striking of their (Bhima's and Jarasandha's) fists sounded like the striking of iron bars or like the sound of thunderbolts, and the two warriors appeared to be like two elephants fighting
- These planets, which are floating in the air, are actually held in the fist of the universal form of the Supreme Lord. By His strength and energy, all moving and nonmoving things stay in their place
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to tell what is contained in another's fist. Sometimes children imitate this art, although not very accurately
- When a man is angry he expresses such anger with red-hot eyes and sometimes makes a display of clenching his fists or kicking his legs. This exhibition of the Rudra principle is the proof of Rudra's presence in such places
- When Hiranyakasipu heard this philosophy (that since the Lord is present everywhere, He was also present within the columns) from his young son, he derided the boy's statement as just the talk of a child and forcefully struck the pillar with his fist