"first qualification"|"first qualifications"|"first and foremost qualification"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "First Qualification"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Samo damah, brahminical first qualification, can be practiced provided you agree to undergo tapasya, tapah. And it is not very difficult
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura comments that saralata, or simplicity, is the first qualification of a Vaisnava, whereas duplicity or cunning behavior is a great offense against the principles of devotional service
- That is the first qualification of the demons. They do not know what is right doing and what is wrong doing
- The first and foremost qualification to understand the science of God or to become Krsna conscious is to understand yourself
- The first qualification is amanitvam. Don't be puffed up with your false knowledge. Having this little degree from the university, you are thinking that you have become so learned, you don't care for God even. This is nonsense
- The first qualification is kind. Just like these sannyasis. Our Rupanuga Gosvami. He has got a nice child, wife, nice wife. But, being kind to the humanity, he has accepted sannyasa. This is kindness. No homely comfort. This is kindness
- The first qualification is that one should not be deluded by pride. Because the conditioned soul is puffed up, thinking himself the lord of material nature, it is very difficult for him to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- These are the first qualifications. Then controlling the mind and the senses, simplicity, full knowledge, and practical application of knowledge, and faith in the Vedas and the spiritual master
- "They do not know what are the "do's" and what are the "do not's." This is the first qualification of the asuras. They do not know. Because they do not like to take lesson from superior. They manufacture their own lesson
- Those who are advancing in Krsna consciousness, undergoing tapasya, austerities, their first qualification is to forgive the offender
- Titiksava. This is the first qualification of saintly person or God's servant or God's son. Very tolerant