Pages in category "First Order"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A Vaisnava is one who has taken the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the ultimate goal of life, but if one is not pure and still has motives, then he is not a Vaisnava of the first order of good character
- According to other scriptures such as the Puranas, even a candala, or a person of the fifth social order (lower than a sudra), becomes more than a person of the first order (a brahmana) by dint of his transcendental devotional service
- Although Srila Suta Gosvami was a preacher of the first order, he did not bother much about the metrical pronunciation of the Vedic mantras. But that does not mean that Srimad-Bhagavatam is of less importance than the Vedic mantras
- They (fool of the first order) are robbed of their knowledge because even after prolonged speculation they cannot reach to the stage of knowing the Personality of Godhead, the summum bonum of everything
- They (fools of the first order) are the lowest of human beings because the human life is especially meant for reestablishing the lost relation with the Lord, and they miss this opportunity by being engaged in material activities
- They (Persons who are engaged in destructive work) are all fools of the first order; they are the lowest of the human species of life; they are robbed of their knowledge, although apparently they seem to be academically educated
- Those who are very materialistic, always hankering after material power and strength, are undoubtedly fools of the first order because they have no information of the living energy