Category:Firm in Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Firm in Krsna Consciousness"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A Krsna conscious person should not be bewildered by fools; he should avoid all unauthorized commentaries and interpretations on Bhagavad-gita and proceed in Krsna consciousness with determination and firmness
- A person who has attained firm faith is a real candidate for advancing in Krsna consciousness
- As soon as you get rid of these bad sinful activities, you are mukta. That is called mukti. And after mukti, tato nistha, then we have got firm conviction: "Yes, Krsna consciousness is the only business." Tato nistha, tato rucih
- I am very glad to know that you are so much repentant even for this insignificant mistake, and that will push you forward further in Krsna Consciousness. Please be happy and work on with steady and firm determination
- In the Caitanya Caritamrta it is said that nobody should be neglectful of the siddhanta because by siddhantic conclusion one becomes firm in Krsna Consciousness
- It is my firm conviction that this Krsna Consciousness Movement of Lord Caitanya's will be successful in all parts of the world if our students kindly continue in their enthusiastic endeavors to distribute this message freely to all persons
- The strong hand of Maya is insurmountable as it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. But if one sticks to Krishna Consciousness with firmness, then he can easily surmount
- To be well versed in Krsna consciousness one has to act firmly and obey the representative of Krsna, and one should accept the instruction of the bona fide spiritual master as one's mission in life