Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fiance | fiancee | fiancees
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna As a Fiance (2 P)
Pages in category "Fiance"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After she finished eating, she filled the banana leaves and bark with the seeds, picked up the refuse and then threw it into the ditch where all the refuse was thrown
- Although generally people worship God with reverence, the Lord is more pleased when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance and renders service unto Him with such natural affection
- Although he externally appeared to be a mendicant who had renounced everything, he was filled with the pleasure of devotional service within his heart
- In these spiritual planets the Supreme Lord as Narayana predominates, and the healthy, unconditioned living beings live there by rendering loving service to the Lord in the capacity of servant, friend, parents and fiancee
- It (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is pure and natural love of Godhead, spontaneously aroused in the absolute stage
- It appears that the brahmana's house was near Krsna's residence and that Lord Krsna was enjoying everything that was taking place, apparently in defiance of His authority
- She made flat rice from fine, unboiled, sali paddy and filled a large bag made of new cloth
- Such pure love of Godhead (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is unadulterated by any tinge of superfluous nondevotional desires and is not mixed with any sort of fruitive action
- The congregational chanting made a tumultuous roar that filled the sky. All the inhabitants of Jagannatha Puri came to see the kirtana
- The kissing of the Lord, either by His wives or His young girl friends who aspired to have the Lord as their fiance, is not of any mundane perverted quality
- The Lord becomes a subordinate object of love in such transcendental relationships (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance)
- The Lord relishes the reproaches of friends, parents or fiancees more than the Vedic hymns offered to Him by great learned scholars and religionists in an official fashion
- The Vrndavana pastimes demonstrated that although generally people worship God with reverence, the Lord is more pleased when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance
- The wounds created on the body of the Lord by the sharpened arrows of Bhismadeva were as pleasing to the Lord as the biting of a fiancee who bites the body of the Lord directed by a strong sense of sex desire