Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fanatic | fanatical | fanatically | fanaticism | fanaticist | fanatics
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Separatist (10 P)
Pages in category "Fanatics"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Because of the influence of Kali-yuga, there is much rasabhasa in the name of extravagance and liberal-mindedness. Such fanaticism is not very much appreciated by pure devotees
- Bhakti does not mean stop your work. Bhakti does not mean sentimental fanaticism. That is not bhakti. Bhakti means to engage all your senses for the satisfaction of the proprietor of the senses. That is called bhakti
- If we follow the instruction of Bhagavad-gita and Krsna, then all problems will be solved. It is not a sectarian religious sentiment or fanaticism. It is not that. It is a science - social science, political science, cultural science
- If you want to understand Krsna, then you must approach a person who knows Krsna. It is not fanaticism or mental speculation. You have to learn the art scientifically
- Religion does not mean that you stamp some stereotype religion, "I am Christian," "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim," "I am Buddhist," and then fight. That is not religion. That is fanaticism. Religion means how one has become devoted to God
- Religion where there is no discrimination of foodstuff, what is that religion? What is that religion? This is fanaticism. That is not religion. Religion is to understand God. And one cannot understand God, the purest of all pure, unless one is pure
- Sakarunam means mercy. Not that... Because one has committed murder in a fanatic condition, he is excused sometimes. That is sakarunam. The judgement should be given not simply on the superficial causes
- Servant's business is to surrender, not to argue with the master or to claim that "I am equal with you." These are all fanatic, mad proposal
- Six principles we should avoid: eat or accumulate money more than necessary, waste energy for material gain, talk unnecessarily, follow regulative principles fanatically without sense or not follow them & become greedy & associate with persona non-grata
- The fanatics, they may fight. That is not love of Godhead
- The incarnations of God are determined by authentic sastras and not by popular votes of foolish fanatics. Because Lord Caitanya was an incarnation of God in fact, foolish fanatics have proclaimed so many so-called incarnations
- The more you can decorate the Deities soberly, not fanatically, the more you become decorated with all honors
- The science of learning a subject matter seriously is different from the sentiments of fanatics
- The so-called Christians and Mohammedans, they cannot understand. They (are) simply fanatics. Cannot understand what is soul, what is God. They have got some theories and they are thinking we are religionists
- These are all fanaticism. Real unity is in advancing Krsna consciousness
- They become fanatic. Otherwise, why one should be fanatic? If one has got brain, one has got logic, how he should be fanatic? Fanatics means dull-headed rascal, that's all
- This dogmatism, fanaticism - "Oh, why I shall chant Hare Krsna? I am Christian. I am Jews" - this is fanaticism. If you find actually ecstasy by chanting Hare Krsna, why should you not?
- We should not become religious fanatics, nor dry mental speculators. Both these classes of men are dangerous. They cannot make any advance. The combination. You should be religious, but try to understand each and every line philosophically
- What is the meaning of Krsna consciousness? Is it a sentiment or fanaticism? No. It is a science. If you follow the rules and regulation and systematically, then all these qualities will develop. You'll practically see it
- Whatever knowledge we get from Bhagavad-gita, we should not think that it is sentimentalism or fanaticism. No. They're all vijnanam, science
- You are a sannyasi. Why then do You indulge in chanting and dancing, engaging in Your sankirtana movement in the company of fanatics?
- You'll find those who are animal killers, the so-called Christians and Mohammedans, they cannot understand. They (are) simply fanatics. Cannot understand what is soul, what is God