This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "False Gods"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A godless civilization is exclusively conducted by such false ideas, and such persons, without any factual realization of God, accept a false God or falsely declare themselves to be God to mislead persons who are already bewildered by the deluding energy
- As soon as somebody says: "I am God," kick him on his face. Yes. "Yes, you are God, I am God. I am the kicking God." That should be the answer. "I am the shoe-beater God. Now you protect yourself if you are God." Don't accept this false God
- The identity of the self as being unconnected with the Supreme Self, the Lord, is also illusion, and the false claim "I am the Supreme" is the last illusory snare of the same maya, or the external energy of the Lord
- There are many persons who create incarnations. They falsely claim an ordinary human to be an incarnation, but this is all foolishness. We should follow the principles of Bhagavad-gita. BG 1972 purports
- These self-made "Gods" cannot answer all these questions very clearly; they are simply satisfied to have become "God" themselves
- They will manufacture objects of worship, but not worship God. They will present so many false God, but they will not worship the real God
- This is false claim that brahma-bhutah means one becomes God. No. That means that you come to the light of God
- This is the qualification of God: He knows past, present and future. And those who are false God, they cannot say. That is not possible. This is the test. They are claiming, falsely claiming
- Those who are before God and who surrender unto Him, cannot be influenced by the deluding energy; they are free from the misconception of "It is I, it is mine," and therefore they do not accept a false God or pose themselves as equal to the Supreme Lord