Pages in category "False Consciousness"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- The basic principle of all such misgivings is the false consciousness that I am the lord of all I survey
- The false consciousness is exhibited under the impression that, "I am one of the product of this material nature." That is called false ego
- The so-called leaders of men in the modern age are attached by national consciousness, but they do not know that such false consciousness is also another designation of the materially conditioned soul
- The word moha means the false understanding that one is rich or poor. In this material world, the conception that one is very rich or very poor - or any such consciousness in connection with material existence - is false
- This is because those great kings could not even conquer the false consciousness of "I am this body, and this is my property." Thus they simply created enmity with rival kings, fought with them and died without having discharged life's real mission
- Try to accept the process by which we can get free from this conditioned life. The process is that we have to give up all our false consciousness
- We are under false consciousness. I am thinking, "I am Indian," you are thinking you are German, and the dog is thinking, "I am dog". So this bodily consciousness, bodily concept of life, will keep us conditioned within the material nature
- We must consider that whatever we are doing, that is our defeat, because we are doing everything in false consciousness
- What is false is the claim to the property, which is based upon a puffed up false consciousness that the individual is the proprietor, the master, or God
- When Krsna asks you that "Give Me in charity," so that - you are foolishly thinking that it is your money - Krsna is just trying to take your money so that your false consciousness may be dispelled. Therefore He is
- When we are materially contaminated, we are called conditioned. False consciousness is exhibited under the impression that I am a product of material nature. This is called false ego. BG 1972 Introduction