Pages in category "False Conception"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A Krsna conscious person is never under the false conception that he is one with God. Knowing that he would not be happy by working for himself, he engages all his energies in the service of the Supreme Lord
- As soon as one is situated in absolute knowledge, his material conception of life is removed, or he emerges from a false conception of life. Thus the function of the pure soul is revived in spiritual realization
- As we are now living under some false conception, so when one gives up this all false conception, that is called mukti
- Balarama continued, "In other words, when a man is elevated to the platform of Krsna consciousness, he becomes free from this false conception of life"
- Because He has no material body, He has no false conception of "I and mine." It is therefore incorrect to think that He feels pleasure or pain when blasphemed or offered prayers. This is impossible for Him
- If we fight amongst ourselves that, "I am proprietor of India; you are proprietor of America; you are proprietor of Germany," this is false conception of life. Real proprietor is Krsna
- It is due to the living entity's forgetfulness of his eternal nature as eternal servitor of the Lord, and his false conception of being a so-called lord of the material nature, that he is obliged to enter into the existence of false sense enjoyment
- Liberation does not mean that you have got now two hands, and, as soon as you are liberated, you'll have ten hands. No. Liberation means that you become free from all nonsensical, false conception of life
- Lord Sankarsana is the predominating Deity of this false conception - in which one thinks himself the supreme enjoyer
- Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te. Whoever surrenders unto the lotus feet of Krsna can get out of this false conception of life
- Mukti means "to give up," and anyatha-rupam denotes a false conception of life. This is to say that when one is situated in his original constitutional position, having given up all false notions, he is liberated
- Neither the petrol is false, neither God is false. Everything is right. But this conception, that "This petrol belongs to me," this is false. And as soon as this false conception is moved, that is Krsna consciousness
- Nescience is due to the bodily conception, and Jada Bharata was not affected by this false conception. Out of his natural humility, he never considered himself a great devotee, and he agreed to suffer the results of his past karma
- Now that I have become fixed in the Absolute Truth, henceforward I shall not identify myself with the body. I shall give up false conceptions of "I" and "mine" and fix my mind on the lotus feet of Krsna
- The gopis said, "Persons who are simply misled by the external energy, who want to be satisfied by false concepts, try to enjoy themselves apart from You (Krsna)"
- The gradual process of liberation from the material coverings, one after another, is the gradual process of being liberated from false egoistic conceptions of the material gross body, and then being absorbed in the identification of the subtle body
- The living entity may not believe in the existence of God, or he may think that he has no relationship with God, but these are all "illusions," or maya. Due to absorption in this false conception of life, man is always fearful and full of anxieties
- The whole material world is going on on the basis of this false conception that "I am this body." And because I am this body, therefore "I am American," "I am Indian." So this is false ego
- The whole world is revolving under the bodily conception; therefore there must be devotees all over the world to deliver people from the false bodily conception and fully engage them in Krsna consciousness
- There is no responsibilities - all false, maya. Everyone is maintained by God. It is our false conception that I am giving protection to anybody. That is false
- This kind of false conception, in which one thinks himself the supreme enjoyer, is a kind of illusion
- This material body continues as long as one is not detached from the false conception of lording it over material nature
- Transformation of energy is a proven fact. It is the false bodily conception of the self that is an illusion
- We are undergoing a struggle for existence with this mind and the senses under the false conception of identifying this body as self
- We can vanquish all these false conceptions when we come to the platform of sattva-guna. Then we will not be disturbed by tamo-guna or rajo-guna, nor by kama or lobha (lust and greed). This is the vasudeva platform. Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya
- We want to be purusa. So some way or other, this condition has come into existence, a false conception of becoming purusa, enjoyer. Then what is the result? The result is that we are trying to be enjoyer life after life, but we are being enjoyed
- When a Vaisnava renounces the materialistic way of life and takes to sannyasa, it is not on the conception of the falsity of the material world but to devote himself fully to engaging everything in the service of the Lord
- When the living entity lives within the material body, he falsely thinks that he is the body, although actually he is not. His relationship with his body and his so-called father and mother are false, illusory conceptions
- When we accept a mirage to be water in the desert, there is no question of water being a false concept. Water is a fact, but it is a mistake to think that there is water in the desert