Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Fall Down From
"fall down from" | "falldown from" | "falling down from" | "fell down from" | "fell from"| "fallen down from" | "falls down from"| "fallen from"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Fall Down From"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A devotee of the Lord naturally does not like to see anyone falling down from his real position
- As soon as one becomes proud of his birth as the son of a brahmana and neglects to acquire the qualifications of a real brahmana he at once becomes degraded and falls from the path of self-realization. Thus his life's mission as a human being is defeated
- Even if one completes only a minute percentage of devotional service and then falls down from his immature position, he is better than a person who fully engages in the fruitive activities of this material world
- Even Lord Siva became agitated upon seeing the Mohini form of Lord Krsna, and Saubhari Muni also fell down from the mature stage of yogic perfection
- If a person is not engaged in the devotional service of the Lord, he falls from his position, regardless of whether he executes his prescribed occupational duty or not
- If it is possible to fall down from the brahma-jyotir, which is beyond the higher planetary systems in this material world, then what can be said of the ordinary yogis and karmis who can only be elevated to the higher material planets?
- If one chants the name of Hari & then dies because of an accidental misfortune, such as falling from the top of a house, slipping & suffering broken bones while traveling, one is immediately absolved from having to enter hellish life even if he is sinful
- In the city of King Puranjana, the branches of the trees standing on the bank of the lake received particles of water carried by the spring air from the falls coming down from the icy mountain
- In the forest of the material world, the conditioned soul is sometimes bitten by envious enemies, which are compared to serpents and other creatures. Through the tricks of the enemy, the conditioned soul falls from his prestigious position
- It so happens sometimes that one surrenders himself unto the service of the Lord by some temporary sentiment, and in the long run, due to so many other reasons, he falls down from the path of service by undesirable association
- Similarly, the fruits of the jambu tree, which are full of pulp and have very small seeds, fall from a great height and break to pieces. Those fruits are the size of elephants, and the juice gliding from them becomes a river named Jambu-nadi
- Suddenly Citraratha was forced to fall from the sky headfirst with his airplane. Struck with wonder, he was ordered by the great sages named the Valikhilyas to throw the brahmana's bones in the nearby River Sarasvati
- The fact that Bharata Maharaja had to get up at intervals to look for the deer was simply a sign that he had fallen down from the spiritual platform
- The Gandharva Visvavasu was bewildered by her (Devahuti's) beauty and by hearing the sound of her ankle bangles, and being captivated by the sound and beauty, he fell down (from his airplane)
- The living entities, they are compared with the sparks, and the Supreme Lord as the big fire. So the big fire, that is the comparison. And the small sparks, both of them are fire. But sometimes the sparks fall down from the big fire. That is our falldown
- The Mayavadi sannyasis sometimes fall down from the path of self-realization and again enter into material activities of a philanthropic and altruistic nature, which are nothing but material engagements
- The original consciousness is polluted by contamination of this material world. Just like water, when it falls from the cloud directly, it is clear and without any dirty things, but as soon as it touches the ground, it becomes muddy
- The “falldown” of Jaya and Vijaya occurred in a particular millennium; they do not come down in every millennium to act as demons. To think that some associates of the Lord fall down from Vaikuntha in every millennium to become demons is incorrect
- Then, as Jaya and Vijaya fell from the Lord's abode, a great roar of disappointment arose from all the demigods, who were sitting in their splendid airplanes
- There is every chance of falling from the platform of karma to hellish conditions, but on the platform of jnana one is saved from hellish life, although one is still not completely free from infection
- There is no preventing one's falling down from material happiness, and there is even every chance of falling down from the spiritual happiness derived out of identifying oneself with the impersonal Brahman
- Unfortunately many people have no information of these sublime planets where Krsna and Visnu live, and because they do not know of them they fall down. Even the impersonalists fall down from the brahmajyoti
- Unless one is sufficiently protected by the Lord, he may fall down from his spiritual position; therefore one has to pray constantly to the Lord for protection and the blessing to carry out one's duty