Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fair | fairly
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Fair"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Actually My (Lord Caitanya's) body does not have a fair complexion. It only appears so because it has touched the body of Srimati Radharani. However, She does not touch anyone but the son of Nanda Maharaja
- All these (the sakhis, nitya-sakhis, prana-sakhis, priya-sakhis and parama-prestha-sakhis) fair-complexioned associates of Srimati Radharani, the Queen of Vrndavana-dhama, are expert artists in evoking erotic sentiments in Krsna
- An officer is invested with all governmental power, and therefore he is identical with the government. When the fair is over, there is no need for such an officer, and he returns home. The Paramatma is compared to such an officer
- At the end of January every year there is still a great assembly of saintly persons and pious men, just as there is an assembly of saintly persons in Prayaga every year called the Magha-mela fair
- At this age, Krsna once dressed Himself up exactly like Radharani, just to create fun among His friends. He put on golden earrings; and because He was blackish, He smeared the pulp of kunkum all over His body in order to become as fair as She
- Fair-complexioned associates of Srimati Radharani, the Queen of Vrndavana-dhama, are expert artists in evoking erotic sentiments in Krsna
- For the time being I am keeping my health fairly well. Certainly I was sick when I left Calcutta for London, but I improved my health there. So after all, this is an old body. I am 78 years, and still by the grace of Krsna it is going on
- Having little hope, she (Rukmini) thought that perhaps Krsna had found reason to become dissatisfied and had rejected her fair proposal. As a result, the brahmana might have become disappointed and not come back
- He (the conditioned soul) falls into scarcity, and at that time, when he is unable to secure the necessities by fair means, he decides to seize the property of others unfairly
- I am seeing that these fair-skinned Americans and Europeans are like angels by coming to Krishna Consciousness increasingly more and more
- In Khanakula-krsnanagara there is a big fair held every year in the month of Caitra (March-April) on the Krsna-saptami, the seventh day of the dark moon
- In order to be fair to Satadhanva, Krsna and Balarama also left Their chariot and began to follow Satadhanva on foot. While Satadhanva and Krsna were running, Krsna took His disc and cut off Satadhanva's head
- In the Padma Purana there is a statement about ecstatic love born of spontaneous affection. Candrakanti, a celebrated fair-faced girl, rigidly observed celibacy in order to obtain Krsna as her husband
- It is especially mentioned that the means of livelihood of those who are trying to advance in Krsna consciousness must be very fair and uncomplicated
- It is the mercy of Krishna that you are getting fair warning of your nearing death. Now, you must become very serious to prepare to meet death without fear of being fully absorbed in the lotus feet of Krishna
- King Prthu's body was tall and sturdy, and his complexion was fair. His arms were full and broad and his eyes as bright as the rising sun. His nose was straight, his face very beautiful and his personality grave
- Krsna is generally known to be blackish, but when He is absorbed in the thought of the gopis, who are all of fair complexion, Krsna Himself also becomes fair
- The godly person knows that this nicely dressed and ornamented attraction of high breasts, high hips, beautiful nose and fair complexion is maya. All the beauty a woman can display is only a combination of flesh and blood
- The means of livelihood of those who are trying to advance in Krsna consciousness must be very fair and uncomplicated. Here it is mentioned that he who earns his livelihood by unfair means (kevalena) is sent to the darkest hellish region
- The proposal that you shall have a cart moving in the Japanese Fair with Deities, kirtana and selling books is very, very nice proposal. If you can get sanction for it, it will be a very nice thing
- Their (Four Kumaras) complexions are very fair, there is an effulgence in their bodies, and they always travel naked. These four saintly persons almost always remain together
- Their (the four Kumaras) complexions are very fair, there is an effulgence in their bodies, and they always travel naked. These four saintly persons almost always remain together
- There are many temples in southern India, but this Balaji temple is especially opulent. A great fair is held there in the month of Asvina (September-October)
- They saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's very fair-complexioned body and its bright luster, which conquered the brilliance of the sun. Over and above this was the beauty of the saffron garments that glittered upon His body
- This holy place (Prayaga) is situated on the confluence of the rivers Ganges and Yamuna. Every year a fair takes place there known as Magha-mela, and every twelve years a Kumbha-mela is also held
- When conditioned soul falls into scarcity, and at that time, when he is unable to secure the necessities by fair means, he decides to seize the property of others unfairly
- When the fair is over, there is no need for such an officer, and he returns home. The Paramatma is compared to such an officer
- Within this temple (Pana-Nrsimha) is a conchshell presented by the late king of Tanjore, and it is said that this shell was used by Lord Krsna Himself. During the month of March, a great fair takes place in this temple