Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
facilitated | facilitate | facilitates | facilitating | facilitious
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Facilitate"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A karmi's possessions are achieved as a result of karma, but those of a devotee are arranged by the Supreme Personality of Godhead just to facilitate his devotional activities
- All the sixteen thousand palaces of Krsna's queens were situated in this beautiful city of Dvaraka, and Lord Krsna, the supreme eternal enjoyer of all these facilities, expanded Himself into sixteen thousand forms
- It appears that Devahuti had no sense pleasure, even with her husband, otherwise she would not have deteriorated in health. Acting to facilitate Kardama Muni's engagement in spiritual elevation, she continually assisted him, not caring for bodily comfort
- It is noteworthy that Krsna sometimes removes all of a rich man's opulences in order to facilitate his becoming a soul surrendered to Him. This is a special favor of the Lord's
- The device used for killing animals in the sacrifice was not designed to facilitate eating their flesh. The killing was specifically intended to give a new life to the sacrificed animal by the power of Vedic mantra
- The holy name has so much spiritual potency that it can deliver one from all sinful reactions and material entanglements, but utterance of the holy name will not be very soon fruitful if done to facilitate sinning
- The impersonalists imagine some form of the impersonal Brahman, and to facilitate meditation they concentrate upon the forms of Visnu, Siva, Ganesa, Surya and goddess Durga. Actually these pancopasakas are not devotees of anyone
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness has been established to facilitate these six kinds of loving exchanges between devotees
- The ten kinds of air are described as follows: Subtler than these five airs (prana, apana, samana, udana, and vyana), there are others also. That which facilitates the opening of the eyes, mouth, etc., is called naga air
- The total air which circulates throughout the entire body is called the vyana air. Subtler than these five airs, there are others also. That which facilitates the opening of the eyes, mouth, etc., is called naga air