Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
extinct | extinction
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Extinguishing (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Extinct"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Actually, there is no brahmana or ksatriyas. They are extinct. And because the brahmanas and ksatriyas are extinct, therefore social orders are in chaos. There is no brain; there is no good administration. That's all
- After the extinction of the fire of misunderstanding (a tremendous change of heart can take place by which the complete misunderstanding between the human nations created by politicians can at once be extinguished), other profits will follow
- Sankaracarya, the incarnation of Siva, under the order of Narayana, his master, had to mislead the monists, who favor ultimate extinction
- Some sparks fall onto water; they immediately lose their original brilliance and become extinct. They are comparable to the living entities who take their birth in the midst of gross materialists
- Some sparks fall to the ground and remain midway between the blazing and extinct conditions
- The covered strength of the sun is very dim, compared to the original glare, and similarly the original color of the living beings with such attributes becomes almost extinct
- The Mayavadi philosophers, impersonalists, they want not only extinction of these material pangs but they want to be situated in spiritual consciousness only