Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
expound | expounded | expounder | expounding | expounds | exponent | exponents
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Expounding (2 P)
Pages in category "Expound"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Although Westerners accept that Darwin first expounded the doctrine of evolution, the science of anthropology is not new. The development of the evolutionary process was known long before from the Bhagavatam
- As soon as this brahmana (Bhagavata Acarya) saw Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he began to read Srimad-Bhagavatam. When Mahaprabhu heard his explanation, which expounded bhakti-yoga, He immediately became unconscious in ecstasy
- It appears that Gopala Bhattacarya, the younger brother of Bhagavan Acarya, had studied Vedanta according to the way of the Sariraka-bhasya, which expounds the Mayavada philosophy of the impersonalists
- It is said that Lord Anantadeva has tried to expound the transcendental qualities of the Supreme Lord with His numberless tongues, and that for numberless years together it has been impossible to estimate the qualities of the Lord
- Since a disciplic succession is required, this knowledge is expounded either by the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself or by His bona fide devotee
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Why are all of you angry at Ramacandra Puri? He is expounding the natural principles of sannyasa life. Why are you accusing him"
- The duality of knowledge and knower is not accepted by the nondualist, but in this verse transcendental pleasure - realized through transcendental senses - is accepted. And this is corroborated by Patanjali Muni, the famous exponent of the yoga system
- The name of Kapila Muni is significant in this verse because He was the expounder of the Sankhya philosophical system, and His father, Kardama Muni, was a great yogi and mystic
- The original source of all material energy is the Supreme Person. This fact is expressed in all the Vedic literatures, and all the exponents of spiritual science have accepted this truth
- The principles of the Bhagavad-gita were expounded by the Personality of Godhead long before the Battle of Kuruksetra - at least some 120,000,000 years before
- The Sankhya philosophy was expounded in the Srimad-Bhagavatam by the true Lord Kapila, the incarnation of Lord Krsna, who explained it to His mother, Devahuti
- This is the process of devotional service, and it is understood here that Bhagavad-gita is simply expounding the science of devotional service
- Thus for seven days continually, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu listened to the Vedanta philosophy expounded by Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Thus I expounded the Yoga-vasistha, which considers liberation the ultimate goal of life. For this the Lord became angry at Me and treated Me with apparent disrespect
- Whatever is made by God cannot be destroyed by man. Destruction of the caste system, as contemplated by some exponents, is therefore out of question
- When Devananda was expounding the Mayavadi interpretation, Srivasa Thakura was once present in his meeting, and when he began to cry, Devananda's students drove him away