Category:Experiencing Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Experiencing Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Every living being has its constitutional position, which is endowed with a particular type of rasa to be exchanged with the Personality of Godhead. In the liberated condition only, this primary rasa is experienced in full
- Gajendra says, "My dear Lord, I have no experience in the transcendental bliss derived from Your devotional service, so therefore I have asked from You some favor"
- Kapiladeva said, "My dear Mother, when a person is actually in association with pure devotees, the sublime potency of My devotional service can be experienced"
- The person experiencing such ecstatic love for Krsna is almost always in the neutral stage of devotional service, or santa-rasa. A description of ecstatic love caused by ghastliness is found in the following statement
- Transcendental bliss is experienced even in the stage of devotional practice (sadhana-avastha), if properly undertaken under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master