Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
exerted | exert | exerting | exertion | exerts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Exertion (1 P)
Pages in category "Exertion"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- If we have to exert our energy for selling 5000 books published by MacMillan, why not publish them ourselves on our own press and obtain profit for printing new books?
- If we increase our love for Krishna we shall be able to get out of this maya. People who are not exerting to improve Krishna Consciousness are simply wasting their valuable time and human life
- If you create some center of our Krsna consciousness movement, how much strain you have to exert to maintain the standard, status quo
- In other incarnations, the Lord had to exert some energy according to the time and circumstances, but in this form He exhibited unlimited potency. Thus the handcart collapsed, its joints broken, and all the metal pots and utensils scattered
- In this verse it is clearly mentioned that the Supreme Personality of Godhead exerts His different energies in the creation; it is not that He Himself is transformed into material creations
- Maharaja Pariksit or even the Personality of Godhead appear in certain constellations of good stars, and thus the influence is exerted upon the body thus born at an auspicious moment
- My wife and I did not especially exert ourselves in the cooking. He by whose power the food has been prepared knows everything
- On the whole, the struggle for existence is an exertion of the mode of passion. Therefore all the sense organs, headed by intelligence and the living energy, prana, are different products and by-products of the second mode of nature, called passion
- One cowherd boy said, "To lift a lotus flower is a most insignificant thing for an elephant, and similarly Krsna lifted Govardhana Hill without exertion"
- One is recommended to associate only with saintly devotees so that worldly demons and ghosts cannot exert their sinister influence
- The age of Kali ensued just after the Battle of Kuruksetra, but it could not exert its influence because of the presence of the Lord
- The brahmana, therefore, did not exert himself for more material happiness; instead, he used his time for advancement of Krsna consciousness. Externally he appeared very poor because he had no rich clothes and could not provide rich clothes for his wife
- The inhabitants of both Siddhaloka and Vidyadhara-loka are naturally endowed with mystic yogic powers by which they not only can fly in outer space without a vehicle but can also fly from one planet to another simply by exerting their will
- The Lord is full by His different potencies of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, and thus He has no reason for physical exertion like the conditioned soul
- The material Cupid increases the attraction of the external flesh and body, but the spiritual Cupid increases the attraction the Supersoul exerts upon the individual soul
- The Nagapatnis said, "In the matter of creating this cosmic manifestation, personally You (Krsna) have nothing to exert; by expanding Your different kinds of energy - namely the modes of passion, goodness & ignorance - You create, maintain & annihilate"
- The struggle for existence is an exertion of the mode of passion. Therefore all the sense organs, headed by intelligence and the living energy, prana, are different products and by-products of the second mode of nature, called passion
- The Supreme Supersoul, the Personality of Godhead, is unlimitedly able to exert His influence over all places and all times and over all living beings
- The word "ca" ("and") is used to connect a word or sentence with a previous word or sentence, to give the sense of aggregation, to assist the meaning, to give a collective understanding, to suggest another effort or exertion
- Thus Cupid's influence is exerted even amongst the ugliest forms, and what to speak of the most perfect beauties
- To receive such a personality as Maharaja Pariksit, who was especially cared for by the Supreme Lord, a suitable moment is chosen when all good stars assembled together to exert their influence upon the King
- We should simply depend on Krsna. We shall simply exert our all energies for the service of Krsna, everything will be all right. This is called surrender, this is called confidence. Krsna will supply everything
- When the great leaders of the demons, who were being killed one after another, saw the unprecedented exertion of the demigods in fighting, they began to flee, scattering themselves in all directions