Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is Exemplary (2 P)
Pages in category "Exemplary"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Akrura's journey to Vrndavana is exemplary. One who intends to visit Vrndavana should follow the ideal footsteps of Akrura and always think of the pastimes and activities of the Lord
- An exemplary instance of incompatibility is the following statement by an impersonalist who was lamenting aloud, "I have been attached simply to the impersonal Brahman feature, and I have passed my days uselessly in practicing trance"
- Because it is Vrindaban, those who come should be exemplary so that all the people of Vrindaban, even those who would be prone to criticize, will see that we are actually following the six Goswamis headed by Rupa Goswami
- Because you (Dhruva) are a pure devotee of the Lord, the Lord is always thinking of you, and you are also recognized by all His confidential devotees. Your life is meant for exemplary behavior
- By following the exemplary character of Maharaja Prthu, one can become perfect in all respects while living this life or while retiring from active life. Thus after giving up this body, one can become liberated and go back to Godhead
- He (Rupa Gosvami) divided the money in a very exemplary manner, which should be followed by devotees in particular and by humanity in general
- His (Balarama) exemplary action in performing sacrifices was only to give a lesson to the common man to show how one should abide by the injunctions of the Vedas
- His austerities and penances are exemplary practices for the human being. The incarnation of God Narayana Rsi was sitting amongst many devotees in the village known as Kalapa-grama
- I think by your exemplary character the Indian public will be surprised and they will take to your way of life; this is the second phase of my missionary activities
- I want to take some of my exemplary character devotees for performing sankirtana in India so that they may see what is their defect
- It is imperative that all our students be exemplary in their execution of devotional service and naturally Krsna will bless you all more and more
- Krsna continued, "Exemplary unalloyed devotional service not only can bestow upon the devotee liberation from this material world, but it also promotes him to the spiritual world to be eternally engaged in My service"
- Krsna continued, "Please be satisfied with your highly exemplary character, for it is not possible for Me to repay My debt to you"
- Krsna continued, "You (the gopis) have displayed exemplary attraction for Me, overcoming the greatest difficulties arising from family connections"
- So it is my request to you all that you establish an exemplary character and show how householders can be the first class transcendentalists
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the teacher of the entire world, and therefore He enforced this exemplary punishment (of Junior Haridasa) to establish that illicit sexual connections are never allowed by Vaisnava philosophy
- Take care of all of these good souls that Krsna is sending you. By your own exemplary behavior, train them all as ideal Vaisnavas. This will greatly please me
- The exemplary character of devotional service manifested by the devotees of Vandavana is the purest type of devotion. It is enjoined in authoritative sastras that devotional service must be ahaituki and apratihata
- The exemplary character of devotional service manifested by the devotees of Vrndavana is the purest type of devotion. It is enjoined in authoritative sastras that devotional service must be ahaituki and apratihata
- They are both very exemplary devotees, and they are already trained in managing all areas of Sankirtana Party and temple affairs. So their presence will be a great help to you
- Those who are already cleansed of the impurities may continue to act in the same Krsna consciousness so that others may follow their exemplary activities and thereby be benefited
- To marry and to become an exemplary householder is the ideal life of Krishna Consciousness