Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
exception | exceptions
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Exception"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Akrura continued, "Under the impression of false identification & false possession, everyone is transmigrating from one body to another on the path of fruitive activities & their reactions. My dear Lord, I am no exception among these conditioned souls"
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu incarnated to deliver all kinds of sinners with the exception of a king named Maharaja Prataparudra
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made His advent deciding that He will deliver all others with the exception of me? He bestows His merciful glance upon many lower-class men who are usually not even to be seen
- All the temple members, without exception must rise by 4 AM and attend mangala arati. Everyone living in the temple must agree to the standard by proper understanding of the philosophy of tapasya
- Everyone, without exception, is attracted by the illusory energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The demigods, human beings, animals, birds, beasts, trees and plants are all attracted by sexual desire
- Everything expansion of Krsna. Without any exception. Some of them are expansion of His material energy, some of them are expansion of His spiritual energy, some of them are expansion of His marginal energy
- If new students are coming and they want to live with us in the temple, they must agree before living with us to follow these principles without any exception
- In the line of royal succession in the family of Maharaja Yudhisthira, all the kings, without exception, were the wisest men of their times, and so also it is foretold about Maharaja Pariksit and his son Maharaja Janamejaya, who was yet to be born
- Influenced by his personal bodily luster, all the fire-gods and other participants in that great assembly, with the exceptions of Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, gave up their own sitting places and stood in respect for Daksa
- One must be convinced that sex-life without exception means trouble
- One should engage oneself in the practice of yoga with determination and faith and not be deviated from the path. One should abandon, without exception, all material desires born of mental speculation and thus control all the senses on all sides
- With the exception of devotional service, all the methods of self-realization are like the nipples on the neck of a goat. Therefore an intelligent person adopts only devotional service, giving up all other processes of self-realization
- With the exception of Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Acarya, Svarupa Damodara, Brahmananda Bharati and Paramananda Puri, everyone was engaged in filling the waterpots and bringing them there
- Without exception, everything is spirit. But the portion of spirit which is covered by ignorance, the cloud of ignorance, that is matter