Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
exceed | exceeded | exceeding | exceedingly | exceeds
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Exceed"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- After hearing Krsna speak the entire philosophy of spiritual life in an abbreviated summation, Vasudeva was exceedingly pleased with his son
- After hearing this, Sanatana Gosvami was exceedingly astonished. He could understand, "My decision to commit suicide has not been greatly appreciated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- All necessary expenditures will be paid by check from the Book Fund. For petty expenses, not exceeding Rs. 200 - may be kept with you always and everything should be accounted for with vouchers
- Although in the spiritual kingdom, the abode of Krsna, everything is wonderfully opulent, still when Krsna was in Dvaraka His charity exceeded the opulences of Goloka Vrndavana
- Another gopi inquired, "Does He (Krsna) remember that night in the midst of kumuda flowers and moonlight, when Vrndavana became exceedingly beautiful? Krsna was dancing with us, and the atmosphere was surcharged with the sound of foot bells"
- Any Life Patron Member can live in a Guest room for a period not exceeding three days free of charge
- In order that Dhruva Maharaja's kingly anger not exceed the limit, Manu was kind enough to check his grandson
- In the above example also there is no perverted representation of mellows because on the whole the ecstasy of conjugal love has exceeded the neutral position of devotional service
- In the dynasty of King Mahabhoja, who was exceedingly religious, there appeared the Bhoja kings
- In the feature of Lord Caitanya, the Lord is an ideal renouncer, just as Sri Rama was an ideal king. Lord Caitanya accepted the order of sannyasa and exemplified exceedingly wonderful principles in His own life
- O Lord, You are exceedingly attached to the activities of Your pure devotees, yet You are never attached to the goddesses of fortune who constantly engage in Your transcendental loving service
- O Maharaja Pariksit, the King took the fish from the well and threw Him in a lake, but the fish then assumed a gigantic form exceeding the extent of the water
- O Vyasadeva, at that time, being exceedingly overpowered by feelings of happiness, every part of my body became separately enlivened. Being absorbed in an ocean of ecstasy, I (Narada) could not see both myself and the Lord
- Seeing His wife in that condition, Lord Ramacandra was very compassionate. When Ramacandra came before her, she was exceedingly happy to see her beloved, and her lotuslike mouth showed her joy
- Sukadeva Gosvami was not known as brahmarsi, rajarsi or devarsi, nor was he an incarnation like Narada, Vyasa or Parasurama. And yet he excelled them in respects paid
- The greatness of the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is exceedingly difficult to understand. Sri Ramananda Raya is unique among them all, for he showed how one can extend his ecstatic love to the extreme limit
- There are different types of great personalities - some are positive great personalities, some comparative and some superlative - but King Prthu exceeded all of them
- We are exceeding all material authors except Vyasadeva
- When he (Bhaumasura) saw that all his soldiers, commanders and fighters had been killed on the battlefield by the strokes of the weapons of the Personality of Godhead, he became exceedingly angry at the Lord
- When the five members of the Panca-tattva saw the entire world drowned in love of Godhead and the seed of material enjoyment in the living entities completely destroyed, they all became exceedingly happy
- When the Lord's footstep exceeded the height of all the lokas, including Maharloka, Janaloka, Tapoloka and Satyaloka, His nails certainly pierced the covering of the universe
- When the most powerful Indra, the King of heaven, saw this, he considered the fact that King Prthu was going to exceed him in fruitive activities. Thus Indra could not tolerate the great sacrificial ceremonies performed by King Prthu