Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
eulogization | eulogize | eulogized | eulogizes | eulogizing | eulogy | eulogising
Pages in category "Eulogize"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Generally we don't praise or eulogize somebody or criticize somebody. That is not our business. Our business is Krsna consciousness, God consciousness, always thinking that we are eternal servant of Krsna
- Great personalities, they very much eulogize Kali-yuga that there is simple method and so sublime: Simply by chanting Hare Krsna mantra, one becomes completely purified
- If brains like those of Einstein or Newton could have been manufactured by a human being, then mankind would produce many such brains instead of eulogizing these scientists
- In the transcendental world a devotee is never envious of another devotee on account of his excellence but on the contrary if a devotee finds some excellence in other devotees he eulogizes the devotee admitting his own subordinate position
- Omkara is misunderstood and eulogized as being simply an exhibition or symbol of the Lord. Actually omkara is as good as any other incarnation of the Supreme Lord
- One is going to God for asking something, and jijnasuh, jnani, is eulogized because they do not ask anything. To ask anything from God is not higher standard of bhakti
- One should not wear a fur blanket before the Deity. 21) One should not eulogize or praise anyone else before the Deity. 22) One should not speak any ill names before the Deity. 23) One should not pass air before the Deity
- One who does not know whom to eulogize, whom to give honor, they give votes to these classes of men, without any knowledge of Krsna. They are becoming the great philosophers, leaders, scientists. They have no knowledge of Krsna
- One who is not devotee, he is described as a pasuh, as an animal. And such animal is eulogized, glorified, by another animal. What are they? Now, dogs, camels, asses and hogs
- One who sees the Supreme Personality of Godhead when he quits his body is certainly very fortunate, and therefore personalities like Brahma and the other demigods eulogized the death of the demon
- The so-called leader he is also animal, and he is eulogized by another animal. This is going on
- These big, big men who are so much eulogized by some rascals, all these big, big leaders, what they are? Because they are not devotee of Krsna, they cannot lead. They simply will mislead. Therefore we take them all rascals
- These things are very much eulogized in the society, child's simplicity, mother's affection. They are necessary. But they are not qualification to raise one to the spiritual platform
- This age of Kali, we are condemning so much. But even the demigods, they, I mean to say, highly eulogize this Kali-yuga. Why? Oh, here is a great opportunity. Simply by chanting Hare Krsna, simply by this sankirtana movement, all interest is served
- This is preaching. Flatter, fall down on his feet, and eulogize him, as great intelligent, great rich. then he may little hear. And when he says, "What do you want?" "Now, (laughter) I want this, sir. Whatever rascaldom you have learned, please forget
- This metaphorical analogy is constructed in such a way that things which seem to be eulogized are condemned, and things which are to be condemned are eulogized
- Those who have no faith even after hearing about Krsna and the excellence of devotional service, who think that it is simply eulogy, find the path very difficult, even if they are supposedly engaged in devotional service