Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Essence of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Essence of Devotional Service to God"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- In particular, Srila Jiva Gosvami compiled the book named Bhagavata-sandarbha, or Sat-sandarbha, which is the essence of all scriptures. From this book one can obtain a conclusive understanding of devotional service and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In Sri Caitanya-mangala (later known as Sri Caitanya-bhagavata) Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura has given the conclusion and essence of devotional service by quoting the authoritative statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In this discourse I have explained the essence of the devotional conclusion. Anyone who hears this develops unalloyed devotional service to the Lord
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya has shown Me the limit of devotional service. Only by his mercy have I understood that devotional service to Krsna is the essence of all mystic yoga
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also wrote many books, the most famous of which is the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu. From that book one can understand the essence of devotional service to Krsna and the transcendental mellows one can derive from such service
- Surrender unto Krsna in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness is the most confidential instruction. That is the essence of the Eighteenth Chapter
- The essence of all instruction in the matter of devotional service
- The four Kumaras and all other authorized sages know perfectly that devotional service in Krsna consciousness is the essence of all Vedic literature, and they preach this on different planets, traveling in outer space
- The process of bhakti is understood by the paramahamsa, one who has accepted the essence of everything. The results of bhakti are reserved for such a paramahamsa, and this stage cannot be obtained by any Vedic process other than devotional service
- What is possible in one country may not be possible in another. The acarya’s duty is to accept the essence of devotional service
- When he saw the Lord's ecstatic love, Vallabha Bhattacarya was certainly very much astonished. He was also astonished by the Lord's knowledge of the essence of devotional service, as well as by His personal beauty and influence