Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
erudite | eruditely | erudition | erudity
Pages in category "Erudite"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Empty sophistry may show off some mundane erudition, but it cannot help one make spiritual progress. In fact, these dry empirical debates often create big hurdles. So it is better to avoid them
- Even the most erudite mundane scholar cannot approach the transcendental plane unless he submits himself to transcendental sound with a receptive mood, for in that mood only in a receptive mood can one realize the message of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Even the most erudite scholars write on Bhagavad-gita very inaccurately. Because they are envious of Krsna, their commentaries are useless
- So-called politicians, erudite scholars and philosophers who read Bhagavad-gita try to twist some meaning from it to suit their material purposes, but their misunderstandings of Krsna will not yield them any profit
- Srila Gaura Kisora das Babaji was unable to sign his name, and yet he became the spiritual master of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja, the most erudite learned scholar of His time
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami refused to let himself be called a great leader or erudite scholar, since he had no transcendental knowledge
- Such academic erudition has nothing to do with living reality
- The man's being a vipra is known, but his erudition is unknown. Therefore the person is identified first and his erudition later
- The poetic champion was certainly most fortunate. His life was successful by dint of his vast learning and erudite scholarship, and thus he attained the shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Vedas. It is not a thing to be understood by one's erudite scholarship or by the fashionable interpretations of mundane scholars. There is nothing to be added and nothing to be subtracted, because the truth is the truth
- The word samsucitam in this stanza is also significant. One should not think for a moment that the realization of Narada was childish imagination only. It is not like that. It is so realized by the expert and erudite scholars