Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
entreat | entreated | entreaties | entreating | entreats | entreaty
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Entreaties (1 P)
Pages in category "Entreat"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Lampaṭa, just like a debauched husband sometimes entreats the good wife & the wife tolerates. There are many instances, such thing, India still, but that is diminishing. Of course, if we say so many stories, it will take... But there are many examples
- Prostrating himself at the feet of his readers, the author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta entreats them in all humility to hear with rapt attention
- The King sent a letter from his capital, Kataka, to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, entreating him to obtain the Lord's permission so that he could go and see Him
- The same queen said, "But I cannot accept your entreaty to go to Syamasundara. When He does not care for me, why should I be mad after Him? I am very sorry to let you know that you have become the messenger of a poor-hearted soul"
- This is the astra. By argument, by philosophy, by entreating, by flattering, Lord Caitanya's associates are giving Krsna consciousness