entrance | entrances
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Entrance (doorway)"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A Vaisnava is not puffed up, although the Lord guarantees His pure devotee entrance into His abode
- Above the sky is the sun and its orbit. This is the entrance to the heavenly planets. Above the heavenly planets are other planets, up to Brahmaloka, where those advancing in spiritual knowledge reside
- After passing through the six entrances of Vaikuntha-puri, the Lord's residence, without feeling astonishment at all the decorations, they saw at the seventh gate two shining beings of the same age, armed with maces and adorned with most valuable jewelry
- After putting them (men & women) within the caves, he would close the entrances with large chunks of stone, like the bhrngi insect, which arrests and carries away many flies and other insects and puts them within the holes of the trees where it lives
- And jyotir means that spiritual world. First appreciation of the jyotirman, Brahman, Brahmaloka, Brahman effulgence, that is the first entrance
- Enclosed please find a clipping from the Times of India regarding our New York High Court victory. Please mount this article nicely and display it at the entrance of our Temple
- Even very old man, he is working very hard, very big business magnate, very big politician, working very hard, and at night he goes to the nightclubs, pays $50 for entrance fee, and then he spends for wine and women lots of money. So this is his happiness
- If the restaurant is completely separate entrance and the activities of the restaurant do not mix with the temple at all, then it is possible, otherwise not
- In spite of all difficulties, the devotee is eventually placed in the transcendental abode, or Krsnaloka. He is guaranteed entrance there; there is no doubt about it
- The karma-mimamsa philosophers, they do not believe that "Oh, our liberation from this material world and entrance in the spiritual kingdom to be associated with God, that will make us happy"
- The palace was very beautiful, with its coral thresholds at the entrances and its doors bedecked with diamonds. Gold pinnacles crowned its domes of sapphire
- There are many people who are foolish, low-born and misbehaved and who have no entrance into the revealed scriptures and injunctions, and therefore they are called nirgrantha
- These Africans, they stopped my entrance. These rascals are thinking that Africa belongs to them. It is God's property. These usurpers, these rogues and thieves, a few Africans, they are thinking, "It is our property." Huge state, huge land
- This ecstatic chanting was performed with the doors closed so that nonbelievers who came to make fun could not gain entrance