entertain | entertained | entertainers | entertaining | entertainment | entertainments | entertains
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Entertainment"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If he (sannyasi) entertains the idea of sense gratification, especially in relationship with a woman, the only atonement is to commit suicide at the confluence of the Ganges and Yamuna. Only by such atonement can his sinful life be purified
- If one is intent on enjoying material facilities, one can transfer himself to other planets in the material sky by utilizing yogic powers. The playful spaceships of the astronauts are but childish entertainments and are of no use for this purpose
- In one sense, Indra is the real father of Arjuna, and therefore indirectly he wanted to entertain Arjuna with the famous society girl of heaven, Urvasi, the celebrated beauty
- Jada Bharata was the residence of the SPG; he always carried the form of the Lord within his heart. He was the dear friend of all living beings, and he did not entertain any bodily conception. He therefore smiled and spoke the following words
- Just now I was reading Krsna Book. It is very interesting and entertaining and written so even a child can follow. In our childhood days we were reading one book, "Folk Tales of Bengal". It was very widely read, especially by children
- The common people would be verily entertained by the performances of dramas, and yatra parties played wonderfully on the superhuman activities of the Lord
- The Mayavadi theory of oneness of the spirit soul cannot be entertained on the ground that spirit soul cannot be cut into pieces as a fragmental portion. BG 1972 purports
- The Mayavadi theory of oneness of the spirit soul cannot be entertained, on the ground that the spirit soul cannot be cut into pieces as a fragmental portion
- The only desire that a pure devotee entertains is that he may always be in rapt attention with thinking of the lotus feet of the Lord
- Transcendental entertainment
- We should not entertain the nonsensical idea that Krsna, who is always spiritual, also tries to seek pleasure on this material plane. In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries - CC Intro
- When Devayani heard Maharaja Yayati's story of the he-goat and she-goat, she understood that this story, which was presented as if a funny joke for entertainment between husband and wife, was intended to awaken her to her constitutional position