Category:Enter the Spiritual World
"enter the spiritual world"|"enter the spiritual sky"|"enter into the spiritual sky"|" enters into the spiritual sky"|"enter into the spiritual world"|"enters into the spiritual world"|" entered into the spiritual sky"|" enters the spiritual sky"|"entered the spiritual world"|"entering into the spiritual world"|"enters the transcendental atmosphere of the spiritual world"|"re-enter the spiritual world"
- VedaBase query: "enter* spiritual planet*"@10 or "enter* spiritual world*"@10 or "enter* spiritual sky*"@10 or "enter* spiritual realm*"@10 or "enter* spiritual universe*"@10
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Enter the Spiritual World"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The best thing is to train ourself in this Krsna consciousness, and then it will be possible in this life at the time of death to transfer ourself into the spiritual world and enter into the Krsnaloka and enjoy in the association of Krsna
- The demons who are elevated to the spiritual world are situated in the impersonal Brahman effulgence, whereas the devotees are allowed to enter into the Vaikuntha planets
- The dying human being can remember the activities of his life like dreams at night; therefore his mind remains surcharged with material desires, and consequently he cannot enter into the spiritual kingdom with a spiritual body
- The purpose of our Krsna consciousness movement is to propagate this advanced scientific idea (of entering the spiritual world) to people in general, and the process is very simple. Simply by chanting the holy names of God
- The wives of Saubhari Muni also entered the spiritual world by the influence of their husband. They were unfit, but because they were faithful followers of their husband, they also entered the spiritual world with him
- We should know well that all the above-mentioned (demonic) living entities killed would attain salvation either by being merged in the brahmajyoti of the Lord or being allowed to enter into the abodes of the Lord called Vaikunthas
- With the coming forth of material nature these living entities are again given a chance to act in the material world and prepare themselves to enter into the spiritual world