Enjoy Or Suffer
"enjoy and suffer" |"enjoy or suffer" |"enjoyed or suffered" |"enjoyer or sufferer" |"enjoying or suffering" |"enjoyment and suffering" |"enjoyment or suffering" |"enjoys or suffers" |"suffer and enjoy" |"suffer distress or enjoy" |"suffer or enjoy" |"suffer or to enjoy" |"suffer or try to enjoy" |"suffer or you enjoy" |"suffer, sometimes we enjoy" |"suffered or enjoyed" |"sufferer or enjoyer" |"suffering also, and enjoyment" |"suffering and enjoying" |"suffering and enjoyment" |"suffering and sense enjoyment" |"suffering and somebody enjoyment" |"suffering as enjoying" |"suffering as enjoyment" |"suffering nor enjoying" |"suffering nor enjoyment" |"suffering or enjoying" |"suffering or enjoying" |"suffering or enjoyment" |"sufferings and enjoyments" |"sufferings as enjoyment" |"sufferings or enjoyment" |"suffers or enjoys"
- VedaBase query: "suffer* and enjoy*" or "enjoy* and suffer*" or "enjoy* or suffer*" or "suffer* or enjoy*" or "suffer* nor enjoy*"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Enjoyer and Enjoyed - videos (47 P)
Pages in category "Enjoy Or Suffer"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A person acting in Krsna consciousness is naturally free from the bonds of karma. His activities are all performed for Krsna; therefore he does not enjoy or suffer any of the effects of work. BG 1972 purports
- All bodies in heavenly planets and hellish planets arise from mental concoctions, and the sufferings and enjoyments of material life are simply on the mental platform. They take place on the chariot of the mind (mano-ratha)
- Although the Paramatma is aloof from the living entities, He knows their intentions, and He gives them facilities by which they can enjoy or suffer the results of their actions
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, He is not responsible for anyone's material sufferings or enjoyment. There is no such partiality on the part of the Supreme Lord
- Anyone who is not in Krsna consciousness, he does not enjoy. He simply suffers. But he takes the suffering as enjoyment. That is maya
- Asuras, they are engaged for fruitive result. They are working, but they are expecting that "I shall enjoy the result" So that freedom is given to everyone, that "You can work at your responsibility and enjoy or suffer"
- Because he falls down from his real engagement in the service of the Lord, the living entity gets a material body to suffer or try to enjoy in the miserable material conditions of life
- By nature's arrangement the material body is given to the living entity for his suffering or enjoying. Different types of bodies are acquired for different purposes
- Devoid of Krsna consciousness, those who engage in material activities simply become more entangled in material bondage. They have to suffer and enjoy the actions and reactions of all activity
- Different individuals with different bodily features enjoy or suffer various reactions according to their past deeds
- Do You enjoy or suffer the good or bad results of actions under the influence of time, past work and so forth?
- Each child can take advantage of the father's property & instruction, but even though the inheritance and instruction may be the same for all the children, out of their different desires each child creates a different life and thereby suffers or enjoys
- Every living entity, according to his past activities, has a different body, created by this material nature, and the entity can enjoy or suffer according to his past deeds. BG 1972 purports
- Every work which you are doing, good or bad, we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work. And so long we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work, as long as we shall go on like this, so long we have to accept this material body
- Everyone is created, everyone is maintained, and everyone is ultimately killed. As far as these three things are concerned, the Lord is equal to everyone; it is according to one's karma that one suffers and enjoys
- Everyone is suffering and enjoying the result of his own destiny. This destiny is made by the living beings in course of social intercourse
- Everyone, I shall request you to chant Hare Krsna. We have enjoyed so many lives in the past, or suffered. Now, this life, at least one life may be devoted for chanting Hare Krsna and see the result. That is our request
- If homogeneous oneness is accepted, then by the liberation of one individual soul, all other individual souls would have been liberated immediately. But the fact is that every individual soul is differently enjoying and suffering in the material world
- If one understands the philosophy that as a living spirit soul he has an affinity for neither suffering nor enjoyment, then he is considered to be a liberated person
- If the individual soul were not controlled by the Supersoul, then how could one explain the Vedic version that a living entity transmigrates from one body to another and enjoys or suffers the effects of his past deeds?
- In conditional life, we take birth, remain for some time, and enjoy or suffer. But really there is no question of enjoyment. There is only suffering
- In this life we enjoy or suffer the results of our past karma, and in the same way we are creating further karma for our next body
- Influenced by the material consciousness of "I" and "mine," he begins to enjoy and suffer through his senses. Thus the living entity is entrapped
- It is due to my this body and bodily concepts of life, we are suffering or enjoying, so-called enjoying, so-called suffering
- It is his (living entity) free choice to accept a spiritual body or a material body, but once the body is accepted he has to enjoy or suffer the consequences
- Nature is said to be the cause of all material causes and effects, whereas the living entity is the cause of the various sufferings and enjoyments in this world
- Not only does a living entity enjoy or suffer in this world according to the dictation from the Supreme Lord situated locally in the heart, but he receives the opportunity to understand Vedas from Him. BG 1972 purports
- The change of body account for varieties of enjoyment or suffering, according to one's work in life. BG 1972 purports
- The living entity accepts a body and comes out again into the material world to enjoy or suffer according to the construction of the body
- The living entity's higher or lower position, his suffering and enjoying, are due to his own karma. The exact word used in this connection is anisah, which means "dependent on their own karma"
- The material world means you work, and you enjoy or suffer the result of your work. This is material world
- The real explanation is that we are eternal servants of God and that as soon as we forget this relationship we are thrown into the material world, where we create our different activities and suffer or enjoy the result
- The subtle body's activities - be they pious or impious - create another situation for the living entity to enjoy or suffer in the next gross body. Thus the subtle body continues whereas the gross bodies change one after another
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the source of life for all living entities, lives within everyone as the friendly Supersoul, and under His direction a living entity enjoys or suffers in the material world
- There are 8,400,000 species of life, and each type of body is destined to enjoy and suffer in accordance with its particular formation. The bodily enjoyments and sufferings of a wealthy man's son are different from those of a poor man's son
- There are millions and trillions of living entities everywhere, and they are engaged by maya in suffering and enjoying the results of their fruitive activity, life after life. This is the position of the materially conditioned living entities
- These machines (bodies) are manufactured by the material ingredients of the external energy, and thus the living entity enjoys or suffers according to his desires. This opportunity is given by the Supersoul
- This kind of dissatisfaction is another feature of the illusory energy; every living entity is controlled by his previous actions, and therefore there are different varieties of life for enjoying or suffering
- To pacify Rukmini, Lord Balarama said to her, "You should not be sorry that your brother (Rukmi) has been made odd-looking. Everyone suffers or enjoys the results of his own actions"
- Two birds are sitting on one tree. The one bird is eating the fruits, and the other bird is simply witness. So witnessing bird is the Supersoul, and the bird which is enjoying and suffering of this material contamination or attachment, that is soul
- Unless the living entity is freed from the infection of the material modes of nature, he receives different types of bodies in which to enjoy or suffer, and according to the body, he is understood to have various inclinations
- Unless we have a particular type of body, we cannot enjoy or suffer according to our mental proclivities inherited from the previous life
- We all have to suffer or enjoy the reactions of our work, be they good or bad. As long as we have to suffer or enjoy these reactions, we are bound to these material bodies
- We come onto this planet to enjoy or suffer life for a few days - fifty or a hundred years - but Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, does not come for that purpose (na mam karmani limpanti) - BG 4.14
- We get different types of body, and according to the body, our material sufferings and enjoyment are fixed up, already
- We may superficially see that one is suffering or enjoying because of some external causes, but the real cause is one's own fruitive activities
- When there is disease, fever, it is not it is less painful to the rich man and very painful to the poor man. The pain is the same. So actually, so long there is material existence, the so-called suffering and enjoying, they're on the same level
- Within the jurisdiction of the time element, everyone enjoys or suffers the result of his own karma. As, when the wind blows, small particles of dust fly in the air, so, according to one's particular karma, one suffers or enjoys material life
- Yoga, when you are in contact with Krsna, that is the secret of success in this material world, working. Otherwise whatever you are doing, whatever you are working, it will produce some reaction and you will have to enjoy or suffer
- Yudhisthira said, "(You (Krsna) said one should surrender unto You, and you will take care of him) Still, the living entity remains attached to material activities and suffers or enjoys the reactions without Your interference"