Category:Enjoy Or Suffer
"enjoy and suffer" |"enjoy or suffer" |"enjoyed or suffered" |"enjoyer or sufferer" |"enjoying or suffering" |"enjoyment and suffering" |"enjoyment or suffering" |"enjoys or suffers" |"suffer and enjoy" |"suffer distress or enjoy" |"suffer or enjoy" |"suffer or to enjoy" |"suffer or try to enjoy" |"suffer or you enjoy" |"suffer, sometimes we enjoy" |"suffered or enjoyed" |"sufferer or enjoyer" |"suffering also, and enjoyment" |"suffering and enjoying" |"suffering and enjoyment" |"suffering and sense enjoyment" |"suffering and somebody enjoyment" |"suffering as enjoying" |"suffering as enjoyment" |"suffering nor enjoying" |"suffering nor enjoyment" |"suffering or enjoying" |"suffering or enjoying" |"suffering or enjoyment" |"sufferings and enjoyments" |"sufferings as enjoyment" |"sufferings or enjoyment" |"suffers or enjoys"
- VedaBase query: "suffer* and enjoy*" or "enjoy* and suffer*" or "enjoy* or suffer*" or "suffer* or enjoy*" or "suffer* nor enjoy*"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Enjoyer and Enjoyed - videos (47 P)
Pages in category "Enjoy Or Suffer"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A person acting in Krsna consciousness is naturally free from the bonds of karma. His activities are all performed for Krsna; therefore he does not enjoy or suffer any of the effects of work
- All bodies in heavenly planets and hellish planets arise from mental concoctions, and the sufferings and enjoyments of material life are simply on the mental platform. They take place on the chariot of the mind (mano-ratha)
- Although the Paramatma is aloof from the living entities, He knows their intentions, and He gives them facilities by which they can enjoy or suffer the results of their actions
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, He is not responsible for anyone's material sufferings or enjoyment. There is no such partiality on the part of the Supreme Lord
- Anyone who is not in Krsna consciousness, he does not enjoy. He simply suffers. But he takes the suffering as enjoyment. That is maya
- As it is stated in the Upanisads, there are two birds sitting in one tree; one is acting and enjoying or suffering the fruits of the branches, and the other is witnessing
- Asuras, they are engaged for fruitive result. They are working, but they are expecting that "I shall enjoy the result" So that freedom is given to everyone, that "You can work at your responsibility and enjoy or suffer"
- Each child can take advantage of the father's property & instruction, but even though the inheritance and instruction may be the same for all the children, out of their different desires each child creates a different life and thereby suffers or enjoys
- Every work which you are doing, good or bad, we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work. And so long we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work, as long as we shall go on like this, so long we have to accept this material body
- Everyone is suffering and enjoying the result of his own destiny. This destiny is made by the living beings in course of social intercourse
- Everyone, I shall request you to chant Hare Krsna. We have enjoyed so many lives in the past, or suffered. Now, this life, at least one life may be devoted for chanting Hare Krsna and see the result. That is our request
- If homogeneous oneness is accepted, then by the liberation of one individual soul, all other individual souls would have been liberated immediately. But the fact is that every individual soul is differently enjoying and suffering in the material world
- If one understands the philosophy that as a living spirit soul he has an affinity for neither suffering nor enjoyment, then he is considered to be a liberated person
- If the individual soul were not controlled by the Supersoul, then how could one explain the Vedic version that a living entity transmigrates from one body to another and enjoys or suffers the effects of his past deeds?
- Influenced by the material consciousness of "I" and "mine," he begins to enjoy and suffer through his senses. Thus the living entity is entrapped
- It is his (living entity) free choice to accept a spiritual body or a material body, but once the body is accepted he has to enjoy or suffer the consequences
- Nature is said to be the cause of all material causes and effects, whereas the living entity is the cause of the various sufferings and enjoyments in this world
- Not only does a living entity enjoy or suffer in this world according to the dictation from the Supreme Lord situated locally in the heart, but he receives the opportunity to understand the Vedas from Him
- The living entity accepts a body and comes out again into the material world to enjoy or suffer according to the construction of the body
- The material world means you work, and you enjoy or suffer the result of your work. This is material world
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the source of life for all living entities, lives within everyone as the friendly Supersoul, and under His direction a living entity enjoys or suffers in the material world
- There are 8,400,000 species of life, and each type of body is destined to enjoy and suffer in accordance with its particular formation. The bodily enjoyments and sufferings of a wealthy man's son are different from those of a poor man's son
- This kind of dissatisfaction is another feature of the illusory energy; every living entity is controlled by his previous actions, and therefore there are different varieties of life for enjoying or suffering
- To pacify Rukmini, Lord Balarama said to her, "You should not be sorry that your brother (Rukmi) has been made odd-looking. Everyone suffers or enjoys the results of his own actions"
- Two birds are sitting on one tree. The one bird is eating the fruits, and the other bird is simply witness. So witnessing bird is the Supersoul, and the bird which is enjoying and suffering of this material contamination or attachment, that is soul
- Unless the living entity is freed from the infection of the material modes of nature, he receives different types of bodies in which to enjoy or suffer, and according to the body, he is understood to have various inclinations
- Unless we have a particular type of body, we cannot enjoy or suffer according to our mental proclivities inherited from the previous life
- We get different types of body, and according to the body, our material sufferings and enjoyment are fixed up, already
- We may superficially see that one is suffering or enjoying because of some external causes, but the real cause is one's own fruitive activities
- Within the jurisdiction of the time element, everyone enjoys or suffers the result of his own karma. As, when the wind blows, small particles of dust fly in the air, so, according to one's particular karma, one suffers or enjoys material life
- Yoga, when you are in contact with Krsna, that is the secret of success in this material world, working. Otherwise whatever you are doing, whatever you are working, it will produce some reaction and you will have to enjoy or suffer
- Yudhisthira said, "(You (Krsna) said one should surrender unto You, and you will take care of him) Still, the living entity remains attached to material activities and suffers or enjoys the reactions without Your interference"