Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
energetic | energetically
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Energetic"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- According to Visnu Purana, Bhagavad-gita and all other Vedic literatures, the living entities are generated from the tatastha energy of the Lord, and thus they are always the energy of the Lord and are not the energetic
- Although the sunshine and the sun globe are actually one and the same, still there is a distinction, for one is the energy and one is the energetic source
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By internal energetic bewilderment, Sri Krsna expands Himself into unlimited numbers of Narayanas and exchanges or accepts transcendental loving service from the living entities in the transcendental world
- If you are actually serious to understand Krsna consciousness, then you must be very much energetic: "Yes, I shall learn this art verily in this life"
- In the material platform, if you serve somebody, you will find tired, satiated. You won't like. But if you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find yourself more energetic. You'll like to serve more and more. That is the test
- Is it not astounding that one dares to call the Supreme Lord nonenergetic? The Lord is the controller of all energies, and the living entities are parts and parcels of one of the energies
- It is my desire that Indian Vaisnavas should be energetic in cooperating with this Krishna Consciousness movement in the Western countries
- It is so beneficial for successful human mission, so I must have it. I must execute this Krsna consciousness. This is called utsahat, to become energetic, not lethargic but energetic. So utsahad dhairyat
- Mayavada philosophy cannot trace the energy of the Supreme Lord back to its source, but all Vedic literatures give evidence of the Supreme Lord's various energetic manifestations
- Mayavati had the knowledge of the mystic power of maha-maya, and she delivered to Pradyumna this specific energetic power in order to defeat the mystic powers of the Sambara demon
- The cosmic manifestation is nothing but a display of Krsna's energy, and because the energy is not different from the energetic, nothing is different from Krsna. When this absolute consciousness, KC, is absent, we are separated from Krsna
- The factual Absolute Truth is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna. He is the complete energetic person, and He possesses different separated and internal energies
- The mahat-tattva again enters, by the force of time, into the nonmanifested total material energy, the total material energy enters into the energetic pradhana, and the pradhana enters into You (the Supreme Personality of Godhead)
- The marginal jiva, or living entity, misuses his independence and becomes averse to the eternal service attitude when he independently thinks he is not energy but the energetic
- You are the real representatives of Lord Caitanya. Without caring for any stable home, without any thought of personal gain, you are travelling distributing KC everywhere you go. I am very grateful to you both for assisting me so energetically
- Your plan to remain in Boston till March and then start for N.Y. for film opportunities is quite approved by me. Thank you for your energetic enthusiasm