Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
empire | empires | empire's
Pages in category "Empire"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A kingdom, state or empire must be governed under the instructions of saintly persons and brahmanas like the Kumaras
- Actually the members of the Kuru dynasty were very much puffed up due to their opulence, kingdom, aristocracy, family tradition, great warriors, family members and vast, expansive empire
- An illustration of this principle is that many great empires which developed in the past are no longer existing because their wealth was squandered away by later descendants
- He (Narada) explained how Aniruddha had been carried to the city of Sonitapura, the capital of Banasura's empire, and how Banasura had arrested him with the naga-pasa, even though Aniruddha had defeated his soldiers
- He gave up his beautiful wife, nice children, great friends and an enormous empire. Although these things were very difficult to give up, Maharaja Bharata was so exalted that he gave them up just as one gives up stool after evacuating
- Human society is exactly like a beehive, for everyone is engaged in collecting honey from various flowers, or collecting money from various sources, and creating large empires for common enjoyment
- One may be proud of possessing a vast empire, but such empires are impermanent; after one hundred or two hundred years, everything is finished. All such positions of economic development, although created with great hardship, are vanquished
- One who desires domination over a kingdom or an empire should worship the Manus
- Over the past ten years I have given the framework and now we have become more than the British Empire. Even the British Empire was not as expansive as we
- That is the record of history of the material world. Empire may come and empire may go, the problems of life remains the same. Please therefore be cool headed and patiently ask within yourself if you are really happy
- The British Empire had only a portion of the world, and we have not completed expanding. We must expand more and more unlimitedly
- The king of the country or the emperor of the empire must be so trained that by nature he renounces sense gratification. It is not that because one becomes king he should unnecessarily spend money for sense gratification
- The Pandavas and Draupadi were in exile, after losing their empire in gambling, and Jayadratha thought it wise to send news to Draupadi in an illicit manner through Kotisasya, one of his associates
- There are six features of conjugal love affairs, called peacemaking, picking a quarrel, going to meet one's lover, sitting together, separation and support. Lord Krsna expanded an empire of these six features, of which He was the ruling prince
- There have been so many big empires in different parts of the world, there have been so many powerful kings all over the world, and there have been so many fortunate men, but all of them have been liquidated gradually
- There were many politicians who planned empires, supremacy and control of the world, but in due time all their plans and empires - and even the politicians themselves - were vanquished
- We are trying to conquer so many things, empire, but if we fail to conquer our mind, then even you conquer an empire, that is a failure. His very mind will be the greatest enemy
- When one book is published I think I have conquered an empire. So try to publish as many books as possible and that will enhance the beauty and prestige of our society
- When they saw that now full non-cooperation, they left voluntarily. It is not possible to bring so many administrators, military strength, men. Actually this British Empire was expanding through the help of Indians